How do you feel now adays?

My feeling about Michael being gone are undescribable!!! There hasnt been a day that past that I just dont break down and cry:( I feel so incredibly sad, alone, empty...every emotion possible. I misss michael like crazy!!!!! I'm still in shock and I cant believe hes gone. Its been very tough but I'm trying to cope through it as best as I can. I just wish micvhael walked out of that hospital ok. I dont care if he never released another album, never performed again, didnt do music anymore, as long as hes alive, healthy and happy with his family and his children I'm happy.....and it kills me more than anything!! I pray to michael each and every night!!! When I go outside at night and see the moon and the stars I know michaels up there and I know hes happy now with no more pain. Everything seems so much brighter now!!!! This is NOT it, its up to all of us, HIS fans to continue what michael would have wanted, to keep his legacy alive. He will be in all of our hearts forever more!!

I feel an empty hole since June 25th, I'm still heartbroken. There are some days that I feel normal, even I make some jokes with my friends but not happy anymore.
I believe I'll never be able to recover myself from this tragedy. I don't wanna be in love ever again, it's a horrible sensation to be heartbroken eventhogh it wasn't Michael's fault.

MICHAEL IS MY HERO 'N I NEVER TOLD HIM :cry:

I know what you mean!
I am feeling much better than...let's say....2 moths ago, but at the same time the fact that I feel better is making me sad again.
Because I know I have to move on and blabla, but moving on, feels like abandoning Michael, you know?
But time heals all pain, it's true.
Though I still can't listen to his music, see his pictures or even think about him without getting that mixed feelings.
While I only felt happy when I saw him when he was still alive.
I hope that happy feeling will come back one day.
And you know what strikes me most?
That I never took the chance to meet him. I just always thought it was impossible.
But I signed up here a few weeks after his death and I suddenly see all these threads from fans who met him just by waiting at his hotel or something.....
I wish I just could have told him what a wonderful angel he is and how much he means to me. But well, that would mean more to me than to him, I guess. He must have heard this from many many many fans :)

Anyway Mini MJJ, I wish you all the best in the world and if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me! We all feel your pain!

Yes that's exactly how I feel too.
When I read of all those ppl who have been so lucky to get close to him I wish I could have just talked to him :(

very much in pain.. I cant believe I am still here really
:hug: if you need someone to talk I'm here for you, send me a PM or a message on facebook or something, take care

I don't know if it's just me...but although I know Michael has gone, it still feels like he's here. I don't think he'll ever pass, not truly anyway :) I don't know how to describe it, in some way...his music, his videos and everything else, is keeping his spirit alive which to me...is the most important thing :)

So I am really fine about everything now :)
Although I do feel awful for his children :(

Some days i feel i really am ok, then a little thing can set me off and i cry again. i KNOW i will continue to shed a tear over his passing probably for years to come if not forever, and i know he is in a better place now, but i want justice for his death and until we get that i don't think any of us can truly heal properly

I have accepted that michael has gone but he will be forever in my heart and a part of me has gone with him.

For about 2-3 months after he died I could think about nothing else about Michael, he was the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing at night. I just felt numb and shocked, and got a pang of pain when I thought 'That's it, he's gone'. Then I went back to school and it has gotten easier, because I've been so busy but a day doesn't go by where I don't think about Michael and listen to his music.

It also doesn't make it better to have all these people at school who suddenly became MJ fans over the Summer! Like the ones who called him a pedo and made jokes and never listened to his music suddenly love him. It makes me so mad. I know I wasn't the best fan before he died, I listened to his music regularly from a young age because I grew up with a mad MJ fan and I admired him, but I wish I had been a better fan, stuck up for him more, supported him more.

I just feel so sad :(

I still have difficulty accepting that he is gone. I was born in '63 so I grew up watching him on TV and listening to his music. Yes, I was a casual fan but a fan nonetheless. He's just always been there...on TV, the radio, magazines, records, etc. etc. Always. Like a brother or a close relative. I remember coming home from first or second grade and my older sisters would be playing Jackson 5 records and those are happy memories for me. Hearing the "Off The Wall" songs reminds me of High School and when I used to be a sort of nanny for my nephews. I remember watching the Thriller video for the first time and it was a big event. The Bad and Dangerous songs/videos got me through college. I miss flipping open a magazine or something and seeing him with his kids wearing masks. I wish I were a more attentive fan. I wish I had seem him just once live in concert and I wish I could have met him and thanked him for the music and all the years of entertainment. He's just not someone you think of as being gone, physically anyway.

Shortly after Michael's death, on another message board belonging to another musician all together (a band actually) I actually got into a heated discussion with some really annoying people who insisted on thinking the worst of him (in terms of the accusations) and of making fun of his death. I haven't been back to visit that board since. I was so disgusted.

Back