How to use the search function?

mind&magic

Proud Member
Hey MJJCommunity, am I am to silly to use the search function, is the search function bugged or is there no topic where my search words "Ghosts" or "hologram" are used? :D Would be nice if someone could help me. :)

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Hi,

You need to get to ten posts and have your group access upgraded from junior member to be able to utilise all the boards functions.

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
Hey MJJCommunity, am I am to silly to use the search function, is the search function bugged or is there no topic where my search words "Ghosts" or "hologram" are used? :D Would be nice if someone could help me. :)

Hello, yes, as Gaz has said, you won't be able to use all of the functions on the board until you have become a Junior member. All of your posts and threads are moderated at the moment and need to be approved individually by moderators.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Hello, yes, as Gaz has said, you won't be able to use all of the functions on the board until you have become a Junior member. All of your posts and threads are moderated at the moment and need to be approved individually by moderators.

What are you a parrot...:laughingv6:

miss rose

Proud Member
ok, on the notifications on my profile/ account, there is a bell beside messages. When i click on it, it shows me my trophies and who likes me on here. How do i search for those who like me?

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
ok, on the notifications on my profile/ account, there is a bell beside messages. When i click on it, it shows me my trophies and who likes me on here. How do i search for those who like me?
It's not so much who likes you personally, it's to show you who has clicked "like" on one of your posts. There is a link for "your post", so that you can go to the post that was liked and there is also a link for the person who liked it. Just hover your cursor over each one of those and you'll see the link and then you can follow them from there. If you're on your phone, then you should just be able to click on the person's name, or on the words "your post".