How you can connect with people unexpectedly over the love to MJ - a great story

4YOU

Proud Member
Just something positive to share… I am in Bangkok, traveling (am from Denmark), have had a private tour guide, for 3 days, to show me local Bangkok…so we are sitting in the boat and I am reaching for the <Moonwalk> I am reading right now…She is 50, looks at my book and exclaims: <Oh my God, I love MJ so much!> I respond that I love him too…She tells she attended his concert in Bangkok years ago and has his CDs, and absolutely in love with his music and his person… we order drinks… go to YouTube and listen to our favorite songs in a bar, trying to listen over a bar music 🤣❤️🥰 So what I wanted to tell…the love to MJ has forever this power to connect..and to bridge the boundaries… I hope I brought a smile to those who are missing him…have anybody have similar stories? Let us share!

Last edited:
I volunteer at a German Red Cross secondhand (clothing) store. We often have the local radio station for background music while sorting and pricing donated clothes.

So one day some weeks ago Michael was played (like they do frequently), and one of our long term interns/volunteers (via a youth program) happily exclaimed "Ahh, Michael Jackson!" She is in her early 20s and her fashion style has a touch of rock / gothic. So I was really surprised when she said she loved Michael Jackson (so much for pre-judging people´s musical taste lol).

I beamed at her and we had a short fan moment :)

Back