Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo Premiere / AMAZING PERFORMANCE POST 1

Re: Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo/YT Premiere next week!!

Yes, let's all contribute :D
But ONLY if there's no logo.

Yeah, didnt the source guy have DWT Rehearsal 93 and bad tour rehersal 88. Lets get the source

rumours go that His source was someone from Raiuno, italian tv, i dont know more

Very exciting news! The Bad Tour DVD has been prolonged for so many years now, I can't believe they are finally releasing REAL OFFICIAL clips! Human Nature is such a great song, this is really getting me excited for the DVD.

Now we got APOM do you still think we will get HN??

Or has it been confirmed we will get HN?

Is the list official?

I really hope Lounis (or whoever had it originally) releases the Tokyo and Rome tapes WITHOUT the logo.

Lol, why would anyone do that? :scratch: That would be same like throwing bag of money out of the window on street, if you get what I mean. Those who have this have no interest in leaking it if they haven't done it already.
Also no logo will never ever leak. Completely totally impossible. Fans are lucky enough TBH to see the logo version because of Lounis. If Lounis wouldn't release snippets of this making him one of the most loved / hated persons who has rare stuffs (hated because some think he's an ass for putting on a logo(which he didn't do ) and not sharing the full thing), then fans wouldn't ever know this even exsisted. So I think we're lucky enough to get the 1 hour audio and VOB 1 with logo. Prolly that's all we ever are gonna get from Rome.

Lol, why would anyone do that? :scratch: That would be same like throwing bag of money out of the window on street, if you get what I mean. Those who have this have no interest in leaking it if they haven't done it already.
Also no logo will never ever leak. Completely totally impossible. Fans are lucky enough TBH to see the logo version because of Lounis. If Lounis wouldn't release snippets of this making him one of the most loved / hated persons who has rare stuffs (hated because some think he's an ass for putting on a logo(which he didn't do ) and not sharing the full thing), then fans wouldn't ever know this even exsisted. So I think we're lucky enough to get the 1 hour audio and VOB 1 with logo. Prolly that's all we ever are gonna get from Rome.

Lounis could keep the logo, but not put it right in the middle of the screen. Put it in the corner.

Lounis could keep the logo, but not put it right in the middle of the screen. Put it in the corner.

That wasn't up to him. I'm gonna quote myself now -_-
He got it already with a logo for the sake of rarity. He wasn't supposed to ever share it lol.

(hated because some think he's an ass for putting on a logo (which he didn't do )

That wasn't up to him. I'm gonna quote myself now -_-
He got it already with a logo for the sake of rarity. He wasn't supposed to ever share it lol.

Aah right, didn't know that.

Then I like this Lounis anyway because he shared it with the rest of us. - I thought he was just greedy. :lol:

Not that I'm defending Lounis. I'm just trying to get facts straight. Do your own conclusions and assumptions about him.

Ok if getting the no logo version is impossible, oh well thats life right? I just want to see MJ perform is all. Before the Bad Tour's second leg Michael was famous because of his music. The second leg of the Bad tour made him really famous worldwide for his incredible unique dancing style. But sadly we have way more pro footage of the Dangerous and HIStory tour especially, not saying their bad but the BWT deserves way more than what we have now, even after the DVD release. Instead of having one person spend thousands of dollars, tease us to death, and leak crappy LQ footage in the end... why cant the owner of this website like Ivy or someone kind of negotiate with Lounis, we set up a fund! Spread the information on Youtube and other websites, and if we could get atleast 350 people to donate $30, thats $10,500 right there. Lounis wont ever find a deal like that in his lifetime!

I'm thankful that he made the audio available

So what is the status on Human Nature? :)

I'm refreshing youtube crazily, waiting...

@MJlovefan: #Notícia Amanhã (06/09), o canal oficial do Michael no Youtube, postará Human Nature live in Bad Tour Wembley. Fiquem ligados!

That would be nice.
*preps I-told-u-so gifs*

So with APOM out, HN is still gonna be released?

Can I see Michael? Check.

Can I hear Michael? Check.

Can I hear the music? Check.

I have no problem.

iven seen the quality today on a tv add here in Portugal to promote the Bad25th as i was eating at the mall, and the quality is preety good :) :)

Have you seen the add again? Would be great if someone could record it. Anyone else here that lives in Portugal??

rsggamer123;3703718 said:
@MJlovefan: #Notícia Amanhã (06/09), o canal oficial do Michael no Youtube, postará Human Nature live in Bad Tour Wembley. Fiquem ligados!

And this means...?

rsggamer123;3703718 said:

Maybe he/she read the news here...

And this means...?
News Tomorrow (06/09),Michael's official channel on Youtube,will upload Human Nature live from Wembley Stadium. Stay Online!

It's 07/09 already here. Really doubt something will happen.

bacall.gif

Come on HN

Im going to PM Hunterr and ask him where is this Human nature he told us would be uploaded :timer:

I didn't say anything. Saw list n posted

Thank you Hunterr :)
Where did you find the list? do you have a link so we can track down the source?

Back