Humanitarian - The REAL Michael Jackson Podcast (with Prince Jackson)

I wish that MJ would have represented the United States as United Nations goodwill ambassador because he created peace and helped people around the world, especially children. He also donated his belongings to organizations. Also I think he would have been United States’ permanent ambassador to the United Nations, or even all the nations’ ambassador. He recorded “Heal the World”, “We are the World”, and “Earth Song” and others.

Last edited:
I just listened to the most recent episode and it was my favorite so far! All about Michael's visit to Manila and how he participated in the orphan Christmas party. The guest, Gwen Carino, is a wonderful storyteller. She includes so much enthusiasm and details about her experience, her impressions of Michael, and just gives this behind-the-scenes understanding of what these events really looked like. One of the most touching parts to me is how in spite of a chaotic environment, Michael refused to leave until he met with every child there. Then, when he was rushed away toward the end, he made a point of coming back solely to say goodbye to Gwen and thank her for letting him be involved, or letting him "intrude" on the event.

Honestly, I'm in tears because he was just such a good and wonderful person. He's such an inspiration and someone I aspire to be more like. I'm so touched by the whole thing. I really love hearing these stories, all of them. But this was really the best one to me so far! 😍

This wonderful podcast is still going!

Please consider subscribing, because Paul thinks about doing a second "season" of more storytelling! 🙃

Spread the Word!

I wish that MJ would have represented the United States as United Nations goodwill ambassador because he created peace and helped people around the world, especially children. He also donated his belongings to organizations. Also I think he would have been United States’ permanent ambassador to the United Nations, or even all the nations’ ambassador. He recorded “Heal the World”, “We are the World”, and “Earth Song” and others.
MJ would have done far less good as a United Nations ambassador than as he did. He had no interest in such an entity.

Back