I dont think thread

I don't think it's nice to blame the cold either, so blame it on this :lol:, unless you prefer to blame it on the boogie?? :D ;)

I don't think it's nice to blame it on the :lol: either, let me blame it on the lack of :sun:

I don't think that I'm always here when I'm not sleeping. :p ... but you're right, I actually would have been online at that time. :D

I don't think I'm always here either, though with me you never know!! Or I never know, seems like I forget a lot!! ;)
According to someone here.... ^ ;) :D

I don't think I know who you are talking about. :search: :girl_whistle:

I don't think you understood that right. :girl_whistle: :D

I don't think it's a big deal.... earlier I was saying that she forgets much ... she thought she had told me about a TVseries, but she hasn't :no: :thinking: :D

I don't think you are right about the fact I didn't tell you,... as Magic thought, I told someone here, and I can only think of one person who would ask me what Unforgettable is... You, who else?! :yes: :lol: ;D ;)

I don't think you told me... still ... althought I have to admit that that is a good point. :thinking: :D

I don't think you're wrong about me having a good point about that!! :lol:
However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and forgive you for maybe forgetting I told, though maybe you hadn't read my post about it, which is maybe why you don't remember... on the other hand,... you really could have forgotten all about it!! :thinking:
Oh, who cares... let's move on!! :lmao:

I don't think you're wrong about me having a good point about that!! :lol:
However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and forgive you for maybe forgetting I told, though maybe you hadn't read my post about it, which is maybe why you don't remember... on the other hand,... you really could have forgotten all about it!! :thinking:
Oh, who cares... let's move on!! :lmao:

I agree with you. :D .. .I don't think we should argue about this any longer. :lol:

I don't think I could get any happier that it's Friday!

Back