I don't understand why (insert song here) gets so much hate

Can't Let Her Get Away is awesome. I do feel like I've read people on here speaking badly of it. The Girl Is Mine is also very good.

It's The Falling In Love

I just cannot understand the hate for this one. Everytime I listen to it, It always puts a smile on my face. Never fails to put me in a good mood

It's The Falling In Love

I just cannot understand the hate for this one. Everytime I listen to it, It always puts a smile on my face. Never fails to put me in a good mood

That's a great song. Do people really dislike it? I can't say I've come across many fans talking smack about it.

I always felt like One More Chance got a hard wrap. Sure, it's not his best song or anything, but nor is it trying to be. It's a very sweet, soulful number and probably my favourite R Kelly-penned MJ song.

I always felt like One More Chance got a hard wrap. Sure, it's not his best song or anything, but nor is it trying to be. It's a very sweet, soulful number and probably my favourite R Kelly-penned MJ song.

Funny you say that because of the later material he released to radio, this is the one I remember the most that sticks out as a vivid memory (back when I still taped songs onto cassette off the radio) and therefore I've never lost love for this song.

I wouldn't say that "Is It Scary" is hated, it's just not mentioned or acknowledged. It's a very provoking track--the vocals are raspy and powerful, and the gothic chorus in the background is a classic MJ dramatic touch :)

I wouldn't say that "Is It Scary" is hated, it's just not mentioned or acknowledged. It's a very provoking track--the vocals are raspy and powerful, and the gothic chorus in the background is a classic MJ dramatic touch :)

Dat chorus tho :heart:

It's Privacy for me. I remember first listening to Invincible in 2001- I had already heard YRMW and like dit because it sounded like MJ to me. Of all the other songs I could only relate to Privacy because it actually sounded like an MJ song (production wise) and not the current RnB sound at the time. It may not be the most clever or challenging of songs but I like it. Simple, rocking, anti-press, MJ. Although the intro is a bit...... am....... yeah.

Don't Walk Away. I don't understand the flack this song gets. I Love it

Last edited:
It's The Falling In Love

I like his use of vocal trickery in this cut.

Which "One More Chance" he recorded to you love the most?

• ABC (The Jackson 5 album)
  • Victory (The Jacksons album)

Last edited:
Can't Let Her Get Away is awesome. I do feel like I've read people on here speaking badly of it. The Girl Is Mine is also very good.

"I had an epiphany one night while listening to an extended remix of "Can't Let Her Get Away" and realized it had to be The One because it represents my favorites [sic] of Jackson's signature strengths: nifty intro, irresistibly complex rhythms, impressive vocal delivery, a unique MJ-style rap bridge wrapped in mellow jazzy orchestration, unexpected beatboxing, tight harmonic layers, riveting vocalese improv [sic], and what you so aptly refer to as "confessional poetry".

Back