I HOPE THIS IS A MISTAKE! Bad Tour Wembley Standalone DVD HAS NO BONUS FEATURES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel sorry for the MJ fan out there with little money to spend, who had to make a choice and went with just the DVD. They won't get to enjoy TWYMMF and first leg Bad and IJCSLY in all their glory.

A bit sneaky i must admit but yeah they wanna make more profit..

Last edited:
Great work SONY. - Great marketing stragedy.

The Estate is earning a LOT of money for the children too. win-win.

I don't have money to spend, I have to choose DVD. So they earn nothing more.
What a great stragedy

I don't have a problem with this if it's true.

The DVD is dirt cheap. 8 pounds or something at Amazon.

I expect supermarkets will do decently priced Bad sets.

However it's worth noting, HMV still list the standalone DVD WITH the bonus features.

Ya...Target has the Concert for $12.99 and for $20 more you get all the extras.

michael_jackson_live_at_wembley_july_16_1988-21092146-frntl.jpg

b1.jpg

BAD - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition (3cd/DVD)

This Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition includes three CDs, two collectible booklets, and features the first ever authorized DVD release of a concert from the record breaking BAD tour. DVD - Michael Jackson’s legendary July 16, 1988 concert at Wembley Stadium in London. This DVD is not a compilation of performances, but rather one complete show, exactly as Michael performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the 72,000 fans who were in the audience for that night’s sold out show. The DVD was sourced from Michael Jackson’s personal VHS copy of the performance as shown on the JumboTrons during the concert. This footage was only recently unearthed and is the only known copy of the show to exist. The visuals have been restored and the audio quality enhanced so that fans can share in the excitement of that famous night. CD1 - The original re-mastered album CD2 - A CD containing previously unreleased material recorded in Michael’s personal studio at Hayvenhurst. This material includes early demo versions of songs from the album as well as demos for songs not included on the final album. All of this material is being released as it was recorded during the BAD sessions. Nothing has been added or changed. In addition, this CD also includes new remixes from internationally renowned DJ/producers. CD3 - A CD showcasing the audio from the sound truck recordings of the July 16th Wembley performance. The first-ever live Michael Jackson CD to be released, this is the only concert from the BAD Tour known to exist on multitracks. This magnificent 3 CD/1 DVD box also includes two extensive booklets with yet unseen photos from the recording sessions, video sets and the concert tour, the original BAD cover art, a two-sided poster and more.

Genre: Pop
Release Date: September 18, 2012

http://www.target.com/p/michael-jac...cency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency

NOTE: The 2 bonus tracks are only in Deluxe Pkg _Part of the extras offered in the Package.
The DVD alone is Just the Wembley Jul 16th concert as recorded on MJ's VHS

Here is the track list posted for the DVD _which is a DVD of the Wembley concert from MJ's VHS (only)
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/st...ary/michael-jackson-live-wembley-july-16-1988

Michael Jackson’s legendary July 16, 1988 concert at Wembley Stadium. The concert is not a compilation of performances, but rather one complete show, exactly as Michael performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the 72,000 fans who were in the audience for that night’s sold out show. The DVD was sourced from Michael Jackson’s personal VHS copy of the performance as shown on the JumboTrons during the concert. This footage was only recently unearthed and is the only known copy of the show to exist. The visuals have been restored and the audio quality enhanced so that fans can share in the excitement of that famous night.

DVD Live at Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. This Place Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
4. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
5. She's Out Of My Life
6. I Want You Back / The Love You Save / I'll Be There
7. Rock With You
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
12. Bad Groove (the Band Jam section)
13. Working Day And Night
14. Beat It
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
17. Man In The Mirror (Encore)

Here is what you get added in the BAD - 25th Anniversary Deluxe (3 CD/1 DVD)
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/store/music/bad-25th-anniversary-deluxe-3-cd1-dvd

DVD - DVD Live at Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. This Place Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
4. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
5. She's Out Of My Life
6. I Want You Back / The Love You Save / I'll Be There
7. Rock With You
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
12. Bad Groove (the Band Jam section)
13. Working Day And Night
14. Beat It
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
17. Man In The Mirror (Encore)

And Bonus Tracks Include:
The Way You Make Me Feel (Performed at Wembley the previous night, July 15, 1988)
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You/Bad (Performed at Yokohama Stadium, September, 1987)

It's so very cheap anyway.

The deluxe edition is a very good offer.

I think BAD25 prices are very good. - Cheap and for anyone to buy.

I don't like that one bit.

I mean, I'm buying the deluxe. But for other people...

The DVD is £8, the box is £19. If your buying the CD aswell, it comes to £20 on it's own, so the box is amazing price for UK peeps

It really is called the deluxe for a reson. It's the same as with the blu ray release of TII. If you pay less, expec to get less. I'm Rory but tht the me with everything.

I don't know if anyone saw this but it's different now. On amazon uk it says that bonus is included too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back