I knew this would happen eventually

Now I have tears in my eyes...because you're right...
He's gone...but I still can't realize..cause it's so unreal, everyone talks about him, news etc..
I'm afraid of what will come in about 1-2 years..:no:

But I won't leave this forum or any other forum...because that would hurt more.
Hey....I'm sorry to hear I made you cry, that was not my intention. :better:

I was around here on the board since I searched desperately on June 25th night when I saw the new about his death. I didn't have the strenght to join.Then I was here with you all, at the live memorial service, crying with you all...being here for hours, looking at the memorial, reading your posts during it, thinking that at least I was not alone, that in the whole world there were people who cried as I did, who grieved as I did...

I first came into Michael's music when I was 5 years old. Yes. And not only liking it, but adoring it, adoring Michael. I knew his songs by heart, I was looking at concerts with him that my mother was bringing me on video tapes, I was not just a child who liked a band or a singer, for me it was serious and it was very deep.At that age.No one could believe my love for his music was real, but they have me here, after 17 years, saying again how I love him.I have to thank him for everything everything, because he was the one who made me realize at that very young age what music means for me; it's my life completely. Since then, I always loved Michael. There are more than 17 years. Never ever I could forget what he means for me. He is a genious, originality in person, talent, and a huge huge soul. I wanted to join here, to let you know that I will never, never stop loving Michael. I want to be here, to have this place forever like all Michael boards. I simply can't understand why because he is not in our world, people should "go on" and "live without him". It's not like that... You just need to heal your souls, and after you do this, you'll see that you can be near Michael and his music forever, no matter what. I know I do, I know I will.

I almost can't talk about him and use the past tense, I always use the present...For me Michael is not dead, he will never be.. He will always be in my heart, forever, always.Those hours when I looked at the memorial service I cried like I lost my brother, I cried since his death almost everyday thinking about him and what he meant for me since I was a child. Never ever I will forget him, he is so alive in my heart, that nothing can take him from there.

I want to have this place as alive as before, to see boards and sites as alive as before, to talk about him, to listen to his songs, everything as before...I just can't throw away 17 years of my life, I can't throw away the one and only who made me see what music means for me since I was 5. Never ever...So I am here..greet you all, and let's keep together... always

Last edited:
I was around here on the board since I searched desperately on June 25th night when I saw the new about his death. I didn't have the strenght to join.Then I was here with you all, at the live memorial service, crying with you all...being here for hours, looking at the memorial, reading your posts during it, thinking that at least I was not alone, that in the whole world there were people who cried as I did, who grieved as I did...

I first came into Michael's music when I was 5 years old. Yes. And not only liking it, but adoring it, adoring Michael. I knew his songs by heart, I was looking at concerts with him that my mother was bringing me on video tapes, I was not just a child who liked a band or a singer, for me it was serious and it was very deep.At that age.No one could believe my love for his music was real, but they have me here, after 17 years, saying again how I love him.I have to thank him for everything everything, because he was the one who made me realize at that very young age what music means for me; it's my life completely. Since then, I always loved Michael. There are more than 17 years. Never ever I could forget what he means for me. He is a genious, originality in person, talent, and a huge huge soul. I wanted to join here, to let you know that I will never, never stop loving Michael. I want to be here, to have this place forever like all Michael boards. I simply can't understand why because he is not in our world, people should "go on" and "live without him". It's not like that... You just need to heal your souls, and after you do this, you'll see that you can be near Michael and his music forever, no matter what. I know I do, I know I will.

I almost can't talk about him and use the past tense, I always use the present...For me Michael is not dead, he will never be.. He will always be in my heart, forever, always.Those hours when I looked at the memorial service I cried like I lost my brother, I cried since his death almost everyday thinking about him and what he meant for me since I was a child. Never ever I will forget him, he is so alive in my heart, that nothing can take him from there.

I want to have this place as alive as before, to see boards and sites as alive as before, to talk about him, to listen to his songs, everything as before...I just can't throw away 17 years of my life, I can't throw away the one and only who made me see what music means for me since I was 5. Never ever...So I am here..greet you all, and let's keep together... always

Yea, this is how I feel. I want us to have a future, to see each other at MJ events and all kinds of things. I know he's gone (even though it hurts everytime I say it) but that doesn't mean we need to stop talking to each other about MJ's music and all other things that the future still hold for his memory. This is not it...... I hope...?????

one thing i sometimes wonder about beyond the future of michael jackson fansites is how many members as they move away from the fansites, how many of them will eventually start parting with their collections? for some the pain has already been too great and ive seen fans selling their collections on ebay. others ive chatted to threw out stuff because it was too awful seeing it around their room.

but about the future of fansites, i dont think it will ever truly die. it wont be like it is now because people grow old and change as other things take priority in their lives but there will always be fansites and communities where people can talk and share their feelings. even as one webmaster fades away, another surely rises to take their place. its just the way of the world, and thats more powerful than anything.

ppl here r so funny and awesome. u guys r talking in such a different way .i mean, totally different from what i was used to in my country......
i like the way when u r discussing michael.i hope the website will forever live for michael

and to michael
in my violence
in my turbulence
through my fear
and my confessions
in my anguish
and my pain
through my joy
and my sorrow
in the promise of another tomorrow

i'll never let you part
for you're always
in my heart

:no:You guys, it is probably harder for me than it is for any of you could possibly imagine. Michael has been a part of my life, every day for the past 40 years! I can't just let him go just because he is gone. I still find myself seeing something and thinking "Michael would love that" and then have to re-think it in past terms.:no: I think I can be ok but when I come her and read all the sad and sentimental comments by all of you, I start to miss him and the tears start flowing again. I can't disuss Michael with my family because they don't understand like you guys do and this is the only place I can go to express Michael without being ridiculed. I am trying to refuse to use Michael's name in the past tense and although I am not trying to hold on to the past, I look to the future for all the things Michael was working on to give us. There are still parts of his soul out there to be shared with us and I can't wait to see, hear and feel him in his work. Hang in there to see what the future might bring. You may be surprised. Michael wanted his work to live on after he was gone. That is why he worked so hard, even through all the pain he had. Please don't let all that he did for us be in vain. Don't drop your fandom just because he is gone. We were left a legacy to preserve and pass down to future generations and I know it is already working because my three year old niece just yesterday, showed me a Michael dance move she had learned. All my Michael artifacts will be left to the kids who have become to love Michael as much as I do so they won't be lost or discarded when I'm gone. They will become family heirlooms whether they have monetary value or not. That is what I want to happen, I would hate for my 40 years of collecting to go in the trash after I'm gone.:no:

:no:You guys, it is probably harder for me than it is for any of you could possibly imagine. Michael has been a part of my life, every day for the past 40 years! I can't just let him go just because he is gone. I still find myself seeing something and thinking "Michael would love that" and then have to re-think it in past terms.:no: I think I can be ok but when I come her and read all the sad and sentimental comments by all of you, I start to miss him and the tears start flowing again. I can't disuss Michael with my family because they don't understand like you guys do and this is the only place I can go to express Michael without being ridiculed. I am trying to refuse to use Michael's name in the past tense and although I am not trying to hold on to the past, I look to the future for all the things Michael was working on to give us. There are still parts of his soul out there to be shared with us and I can't wait to see, hear and feel him in his work. Hang in there to see what the future might bring. You may be surprised. Michael wanted his work to live on after he was gone. That is why he worked so hard, even through all the pain he had. Please don't let all that he did for us be in vain. Don't drop your fandom just because he is gone. We were left a legacy to preserve and pass down to future generations and I know it is already working because my three year old niece just yesterday, showed me a Michael dance move she had learned. All my Michael artifacts will be left to the kids who have become to love Michael as much as I do so they won't be lost or discarded when I'm gone. They will become family heirlooms whether they have monetary value or not. That is what I want to happen, I would hate for my 40 years of collecting to go in the trash after I'm gone.:no:

I understand you more than you can imagine, and I know a lot of people here do too. For me it was always a pain that to me time does not heal. And my pain is always alive in my heart because I can't forget and I can't heal with time passing by as it happens with a lot of people after the lose of a dear one. I can't. I am a very sensitive person and the thing that frightenes me the most and breaks me in this world is death...I cannot accept it when it is so unfair. When I saw the new about Michael's death, here it was night...and the new appeared at 2 hours after it happened and when I read it I couldn't realize it. I just couldn't. And I couldn't realize it until the memorial service, when I cried like I lost my brother... For hours, since they first showed Staples Center in the morning, with the preparatives...until the time when Paris talked.. It was the saddest thing that ever happened to me in this life so far, at my 22 years old. 3 days after the memorial I couldn't go out of the house, I was crying almost all the time...I was opening a web page and saw his face, I was opening the TV and hear "King of pop is gone"...I couldn't even fake a smile so I stood at home, in my room, for days...Till today my eyes simply get full of tears when I see a photo of him, a video, when I hear a song of his.But I will never ever stop loving Michael, I will always keep him in my heart, because for me love is stronger than death. We have to go on with him, not without him.

Michael is a legend, and I will forever love him. Can't wait for those unreleased songs and the new footage from the rehersals!! I'm sure there will be so many new things released from Michael, and if not we still have the memories and the beautiful music.

Back