I miss this place

Travis

Proud Member
I know it was inevitable and natural, but I miss the old days where this place was so active. I enjoyed coming and reading all the latest and now I pop in every once in a while and see little activity. It's so sad. I wish everyone would come back. :(

I miss it too Travis. Just about 8 or 9 years ago even, I remember being on here and the conversations were never ending. It's so hard without Michael here anymore. I love keeping the momentum going but, its hard to even think about what there is so even discuss at times.

I am new here and am so glad to find a place where I belong. Sometimes (Like now!) I eel like I can't relate to the people around me, and I come here for some shelter and people who understand how I think and feel... but nobody's here :(

But I am so glad I have found you all here anyway! I always feel different from people, but being here, I know I'm not different alone :)

Lark

Nice to meet you Travis!

I had an account on hear 6 years ago back in 2007, as xILoveMJx and this was my favorite forum! It was always so busy :)

It´s not easy to translate but he should be there and he isn´t , I miss him
I guess you can say it says in a few words what many of us feel for Michael.

I know it was inevitable and natural, but I miss the old days where this place was so active. I enjoyed coming and reading all the latest and now I pop in every once in a while and see little activity. It's so sad. I wish everyone would come back. :(
On the one hand, you say you "miss the old days where this place was so active" yet on the other you state that you yourself "only pop in every once in a while." Clearly, you're part of the problem.

If you "wish everyone would come back" maybe you should lead by example.:cool:

when Michael was alive, there were endlesss threads when a new paparazzi pic would show up, everyone was so excited
when I come here every now and then, I feel weird like I'm visiting a place with ghosts

Back