I Need a Little Help

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
My Computer recently broke and on top of that i recently lost my Microsoft Word. So I get Homework,...and it needs Microsoft word to open. I head to my laptop and it cant support it becuase that Word is too old. Upon failing to torrent the program i decided to post here to see if a fellow fan could help me out and open my homework file. copy the text and such and email it back to me....

Last edited:
Hi Billyjeanplxiv,

I'm happy to help you out!
You can use the program OpenOffice (http://www.openoffice.org/), that program is a free alternative for Microsoft Office Word.
If you have any questions, please ask me.

May I also ask you if your computer broke down by a virus or just because it was old and it just died?

If you have any questions you can ask them,
Josed.

P.S. It is illegal in almost all countries to download and use commercial programs for free.

Yes I agree with Josed Openoffice is a great program. It's legal and free
you can open and edit any word document in it and Its easy to download

True when I couldn't download Word for some reason, I used Google Docs, it is really useful and free of course.

I ended up using google docs, but i really dont enjoy it. Thanks guys, ill keep this info in mind :)

No, I didn't enjoy it either and I had to use it for quite some time. But it does bail you out of trouble if you need to open/create any documents and don't have office installed. I hope you find a better, more comfortable choice soon. ;)

Back