I watched Geraldo At Large 7/25/2009 Debbie Rowe Gave MJ Demerol

Ok.

So who are we blaming this week?

One minutes it's the doctors, the next it's Debbie?

C'mon, guys, I loved MJ too, but maybe we just need to admit that he was responsible for what happened!

HE chose his drugs of choice, and he therfore paid the price.

For those who say that MJ didn't know what he was doing, (therefore he was 'vulnerable' to the influence of others), he was also a father and taking care of minors.

If he was incapable of choosing the best medical options available to him to help him with his pain, then he also was incapable of being a responsible parent.

Before you attack me, sorry for being honest, I love him too, but you have to ask these questions.

i suggest u go here before posting any more.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71346

this is all slanted bull crap. agree w/irish this thing's a freaking circus and needs to stop. all the info thats being fed is being spoon fed from the angle the one who is feeding wants it portrayed as. how this is being done is all bull crap.

and that's y it's up to us to pick it all apart. they're trying to blame someone else now. well when the nurse does something, it's on the orders of the doctor. regardless if she ended up marryin ghim and having kids w/ him later in life. at that point, she was anemployee

I am replying to posts made in not only this thread, but other threads in this sub-forum.

I am asking questions relating to the 'investigation', therefore why would I reply elsewhere?

I'm sorry that my posts are making you unhappy, but what would I know, I'm just a 'newb'...
ok lemme lay it out for ya...we got a lot of new posters. most are great and are fans. some are trolls. so when i read how it's mj fault that he dead or this or that and let's blame mj...what am i suppose dto think?

im sure everyone will read that and then look to see how long you've been here andhow many posts u have. it's natural.

yes mj has fault in this. he's already paid the price. the wholepoint is to look ELSEWHERE other than him. cuz someone had to inject him. someone had to get illegal meds for him. that's what we're questioning.

im sure everyone here has had to deal w/ and process the fact that mj wasn't maybe what they thought he was. that's hard enough w/o someone repeating it constantly.

we got off on the wrong foot. i understand ur point and so does everyone else b ut aside from mj...what else happened? who else is involved? who else did this?

that's the purpose of this part of the board.

we got off on the wrong foot. i understand ur point and so does everyone else b ut aside from mj...what else happened? who else is involved? who else did this?

that's the purpose of this part of the board.

Yes. We obviously DID get off on the wrong foot.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, I think I might just go back to 'lurking'. It seems to be safer.

I agree....MJ obviously has some responsibility in this whole thing. But one thing I know for a FACT is that Michael did not set out to become addicted to prescription meds and he had no intention of killing himself with them.

Michael loved his children, family and fans too much to do this to himself deliberately. If I had heard that he drank a gallon of bleach and they found him dead then that would be a completely different story, but the substances that killed him are medical supplies that can only be procured by a licensed physician.

Michael couldn't even leave his house by himself to buy an ice cream cone at the local dairy queen much less get endless prescriptions of a potentially fatal medication without someone's help.

I am also sure that michael was made to believe by the people who were giving him these things that it was safe and once he was monitored everything would be fine.

He was a lot of things but he wasn't a fool! Just a very trusting soul who wanted to get the sleep that he craved so much but always seemed to elude him.

I think whoever was in the shadows prescribing and administering these medications under the guise of being a caring physician should be held accountable for their role in the ultimate and untimely demise of Michael....accidental or not!

now Michael's doctors are fighting on tv and blaming each other while they expose his privacy. could this nightmare get worse?

btw, a desperate man who trust in his doctor is not to be blamed for anything for sake of God. we need to have mercy even on a suicidal man if his soul is in pain. some people have no heart at all.

some wanna act like he was jonesing on the corner for a fix. he went to licensed physicians and they broke the law. u can't dr. shop if no dr will give u what u want.

so while mj had fault, he's dead now. he paid the ULTIMATE price for this and nowthose that are still around have to be held accountable

i wonder if theres a history between klien and hofflin something personal

i don't think peoplelike klien. he collects celebrities. and a lot of lies are coming out about the state of mj's body. hoefflin did the surgeries, he'd know what mj's body would look like an dthe state it was in.

he's accusing klien of messing up mj's face and botching procedures

The doctor said Klein was using Benoquin on MJ. I looked it up and Benoquin Cream is indicated for final depigmentation in extensive Vitiligo.

He said he was not using it conservatively. I'm guessing he meant Klein was being too aggressive with the cream and not using it the way it is intended to be used.

I know Benoquin is being used in vitiligo treatments but that has nothing to do with MJ's skin looking porcelain white, vitiligo itself makes you whiter than white no cream will make you whiter

The Demerol, as recorded in the log shown, was being administered as part of Michael's scalp reduction surgery (hair restoration)... This was in mid-1993 before the allegations broke.

I know Benoquin is being used in vitiligo treatments but that has nothing to do with MJ's skin looking porcelain white, vitiligo itself makes you whiter than white no cream will make you whiter

no no i think its partly the cream. (altho i know you have more knowledge about this than me).

Poor MJ.. doctors running around spilling his private business. its a disgrace. Poor guy couldnt even have some privacy at the doctors.. his life must have been a living hell... his house gets raided.. no privacy there no more :(... just all so sad

What is going on??

And who is advising Katherine to let this Dr. Hoefflin speak on her behalf? (Although I have a sneaking suspicion that ALL Katherine asked Hoefflin to do is talk about the nose and plastic surgery).

Hoefflin is NOT a dermatologist. And I don't know why he is going on tele talking against Klein etc. i doubt he has spoken to MJ in years.

And if MJ is getting propofol in the dermatologist office it is not because he is takign a nap there, it is because he is having procedures done there!! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! There are nurses, and anesthesiologists who work in the office. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

What is Hoefflin trying to acheive??

No to mention that Hoeflin is plenty shady himself, it wouldn't surprise me that the family doesn't know alf his stuff. This is a guy who's been accused of sexually harrassing female employees on 4 different occasions, who's been occused of mocking his celebrity patiens while they were under, etc. He's been out of the picture for years and NOW he shows up? It's as much weird as anything else in this case. Who's to say he doesn't have a personal exe to grind with Klein for "stealing` his high profile patient?

Benoquin, to my knowledge, takes all the pigment out of your skin. It's a lot easier to treat vitiligo by going lighter than by going darker. I think there's a misconception that MJ just suddenly turned white all over his body. That was the Benoquin or whatever medication he took to treat the vitiligo patches and even it out, not vice versa.

How embarrassing, I started a thread not realizing that one already started here. That is what happens when your a newbie lol.

Regarding the blame game, the blame goes to the main enablers, and that is the doctors, "friends" who enable him and yes Debra Rowe because that log book showed that she herself helped giving him a shot of Demerol almost every 4-5 hours. What kind of friend is that? The woman who claims to care enough for Michael to give him children. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

As for Michael, he probably couldn't think rationally to stop. He may have been beyond the limit of tolerance that has became an addiction to medication. Thanks to those evil doctors, for them it was always the almighty dollar than what is right. Now we no longer have Michael with us, I pray that every bastard doctor who aided in his death be prosecuted to the fullest and I pray they lose their license so they may never practice and do harm to others.

In my honest opinion, Geraldo has gone totally tabloidy. His stories on MJ are getting more and more bizarre by the minute.

And I know we don't quote RF, but he is now saying that his high up source in the LAPD says that almost all of what we are hearing from the media is FICTION. And he says that the LAPD hasn't even spoken officially yet.

So all these stories we are hearing now may prove to be totally different from what we finally hear from the LAPD next week. I don't even want to look at TV any more. I just want the official report from the LAPD.

geraldo has ALWAYS been a tabloid show. he got his nose broken for a reason. he's a cad.

rf is full of shit most of the time if his source is bad. he's only as good as his source. we know th elapd haven't OFFICIALLY spoken yet, that's y its from sources.

how else can u explain the dea putting propofol on their user list? how else can u explain the dea wanting more stringent rules for the use of the drug and distribution of the drug? a suprise raid? on someone who was 'cooperating'?

the actions don't support their comments

And if MJ is getting propofol in the dermatologist office it is not because he is takign a nap there, it is because he is having procedures done there!! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! There are nurses, and anesthesiologists who work in the office. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

??
here's the point...U DON'T USE PROPOFOL IN A DERM OFFICE. it was a minor procedure being done. that's for surgery. for hospitals. for a place that has a team that can come in if u suddenly crash or go into CARDIAC ARREST. not at a damn beverlly hills female clinic the damn pain center...where paris was born.

arnie went in there w/ mj. not w/ a staff of nurses etc....so it was dangerous
it's insane to think u can put someone on that and then wake them up and they'll be fine. wtf was anyone thinking or were they thinking at all?

the doctor that ALLOWED arnie to use his office says he had no idea what was going on and that type of stuff is not allowed and felt it was 'odd' that klien used that as the numbing device when in reality, it should've been something a lot more mild.

that's like giving someone stiches for a burn. it's too severe of a treatment or procedure. the med didn't fit the ailment andprocedure.

that's the point:bugeyed

And I thought Paris was born in Paris.....that's why Debbie said she named her Paris, wasn't it? How is she born in this clinic that has nothing to do with fertility or maternity?

Ok.

So who are we blaming this week?

One minutes it's the doctors, the next it's Debbie?

C'mon, guys, I loved MJ too, but maybe we just need to admit that he was responsible for what happened!

HE chose his drugs of choice, and he therfore paid the price.

For those who say that MJ didn't know what he was doing, (therefore he was 'vulnerable' to the influence of others), he was also a father and taking care of minors.

If he was incapable of choosing the best medical options available to him to help him with his pain, then he also was incapable of being a responsible parent.

Before you attack me, sorry for being honest, I love him too, but you have to ask these questions.

How can you love him and say that he was incapable of being a responsible parent. How in THE world could he have gotten DIPRIVAN on his own? I mean seriously, he's not the only one who had to share responsibility in this. If he was using this drug it IS because some doctor told him it was ok, he would have never gotten there without a doctor's help. Mike has paid his price for this, he's no longer with us because of decisions he made but I'll be damned if he made them by himself and I'll also be damned if his capability as a father is judged because of this, wtf, that man loved his kids more than he did himself. You ever thought that MAYBE he wanted to go to sleep at night so he could be refreshed and awake for them the next morning instead of walking around like a zombie because he couldn't go to sleep. I'm not excusing his means for sleeping but he had to have his reasons. I'm just really saying if you truly loved Mike, then questioning his ability as a father would be the last thing on your mind. .02

Dr. Klein is responsible for MJ's bizarre appearance (their words not mine). Everyone wondered why his skin was turning porcelain, it was because Dr Klein was treating him with Benoquin not just on a conservative basis. (Benoquin is a topical cream which reduces skin pigment). He was also injecting him with a powerful cortisone. If you inject a lot of it, your face starts atrophying. The reason his nose was so thin was a progression of Benoquin and the injections thinning out his face.

I don't believe this story because everyone knows that Michael had vitiligo, and that's how he lost his skin pigments. This is stupid.

Benoquin, to my knowledge, takes all the pigment out of your skin. It's a lot easier to treat vitiligo by going lighter than by going darker. I think there's a misconception that MJ just suddenly turned white all over his body. That was the Benoquin or whatever medication he took to treat the vitiligo patches and even it out, not vice versa.

I know that already :bugeyed why are people trying to explain it to me? I just said I suffer from it myself so I know. I guess I should stop replying and ignore it
my point it this doctor is full of shit! (pardon my french) same as geraldo

benoquin is a skin bleaching agent that's used to treat vitiligo. it's for spot treatments. and mj had been going to klien for 25 yrs. he also went to hoefflin and the times he went to both overlapped so maybe hoefflin noticed what klien was doing to mj and that's y he's speaking out

let's not mix the issues...Michael was given Demerol and Morphine when he was burned in '84.Michael admitted he was addicted to Demerol and Morphine in '93.it's not the case now!I think the police didn't found this drugs.the focus is now on Propofol.this is not an addiction,we are talking about sleeping problems!I think it's true Michael had problems sleeping-who wouldn't after the trial?he suffered very much:-( but what I don't get is why this happened in the morning?why would you give a drug for sleeping in the morning? and why a doctor would screw up so bad?didn't he know the use that drug? so many questions...

benoquin is a skin bleaching agent that's used to treat vitiligo. it's for spot treatments. and mj had been going to klien for 25 yrs. he also went to hoefflin and the times he went to both overlapped so maybe hoefflin noticed what klien was doing to mj and that's y he's speaking out

This is what I'm thinking too.

wow two more posts. good job

none of them sympathetic to mj at all.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

anways, he didn't do this to himself. it's like saying he shot himself in the head seven times.

no one blaming no one in this thread. just a report on what geraldo said. try reading before u comment.

and he did chose a medical alternative. doctors who would overprescribe him things and that's ILLEGAL. mj already paid the price, now it's every one else's turn.

it's easy to keep someone plied to do what u want them to do and it's also easy to reduce the dose when ur not arond so he could function and take care of his kids.

am i in denial? nope. do i want answers? yep. that's what this part of the board is. to investigate

u wanna blame mj, take it to general discussion. this shit won't fly here

LOL, I was just about to say I smell a troll. :agree: Surely if they wanna blame MJ they should post on another board entirely and find something better to do with their time than join fan clubs of people they don't like, read threads and post.

Back