I watched Geraldo At Large 7/25/2009 Debbie Rowe Gave MJ Demerol

ouch. but benoquin is used for spots. vitiligo doesn't remove teh skin of pigment in an equal fashion. there's bound tobe blotches and spots and that's used to temporarily (b/c the skin still has the abilitiy to tan cuz pigment hasn't been affected naturally there yet) to treat spots.

You're right Soso, Klein may not have anesthesiologists at his office. But it is possible adn quite probable to for his procedures to do sedation which frequently requires propofol or versed, and fentanyl etc. And all he needs to reverse effects his certain drugs, oxygen, and a crash cart (which I am pretty sure is in his office). If patients are getting demerol in his office you are sure to know that there is narcan and O2 supply etc.

But if he doesn't do procedures which require this kind of sedation then Hoefflin is plain lying about it. (Which I strongly believe).

Just curious, why are most people here inclined to believe Hoefflin over Klein?

I was in shock when I heard all that. I can't believe Klein had the nerve to go on Larry King and state nothing he did to MJ could harm him! A**hole!

I don't like Fox News or Geraldo too much but I only watched because of the former plastic surgeon.

Murray is claimin the same thing.

b/c klien seems to b the type to collect celeb friends for the most part.

also, lisa, the doctor who owned the office said that propofol wasn't needed for that type of procedure. yes if u use an opiate, then narcan would be available but for diprivan/propofol, u need a crash cart, oxygen, and to be an anesthesiologist. klien wasn't and didn't have any of those things w/ him.

he lied and said he was doing a simple procedure and then knocked mj out for a few hrs. the doctor who owned the space, again, said he was shocked.

ever wonder y a DERMATOLOGIST wouldn't perform an ACNE TREATMENT in his OFFICE and choose one from a fellow doc?

I couldn't find a transcript of the show anywhere online but I watched it and wrote down some key points about it.

Tonight on Geraldo at Large he talked to former LA County Deputy Coroner Howard Oliver and Geraldo asked him if they think/know it's Murray.

Dr. Oliver said yes. He thinks the toxicology reports are in because they are done in house.

He spoke with a panel of guests and they said Murray could get manslaughter.

Former patient called in and said Dr. Murray was a great doctor and took more of a holistic approach when it came to treatment and never prescribed her any pain meds and never even suggested them. She then criticized Geraldo for calling Murray a sleazebag and that he was innocent until proven guilty. blah blah blah

MJ's former plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Hoefflin spoke with permission from MJ's mom. He believes MJ was taking Diprivan for trouble sleeping and Dr Murray fell asleep while giving him an unadjusted amount of Diprivan.

Dr. Steven Hoefflin said Dr Klein spoke directly to him and MJ told him directly that he was being administered Diprivan in Dr Klein's office. Dr Hoefflin obtained Dr Klein's medical records and was given permission from the Jackson family to discuss them. Records show Demerol was given to MJ leading to his addiction and administered by Debbie Rowe. On one file they showed that he was given Demerol every 4-5 hours at the Century City condo.

Dr. Klein is responsible for MJ's bizarre appearance (their words not mine). Everyone wondered why his skin was turning porcelain, it was because Dr Klein was treating him with Benoquin not just on a conservative basis. (Benoquin is a topical cream which reduces skin pigment). He was also injecting him with a powerful cortisone. If you inject a lot of it, your face starts atrophying. The reason his nose was so thin was a progression of Benoquin and the injections thinning out his face.

Dr Klein's attorney issued a statement basically saying this plastic surgeon (who hasn't been his Dr for the last 10 years) needs to stop these false accusations against him.

I believe Kline and Rowe are 100 percent involved in this whole mess. I also felt that some doctor(Kline or Hoffman) had purposely gave Michael some kind of drugs that change his color. Then lied and "diagnosed" Michael with Vitiligo. This is an old article I saved years ago. This is what I base this upon.

http://freeda.web-log.nl/freeda/raadzels/index.html
Black-white man

Liver pills turn black man white A black man who was given tablets for liver disease has won £15,000 after they turned him white. The skin of Tekeste Kahsay, 59, has turned white, except for a patch of skin across his face. Mr Kahsay, originally from Eritrea but now living in Sweden, says he feels like a black man trapped in a white man's body. Mr Kahsay was badly injured as he worked at a sawmill in Lidkoping. Blood tests revealed the first stages of liver disease which could have proved fatal. He was prescribed a drug which saved his liver but had astonishing side effects. His skin became increasingly light until he was white except for a dark "mask" on his face and ears. He has been shunned and attacked because of his strange appearance. He said: ''This is terrible. I disappeared. I was a black man inside and a white man outside. My self-confidence is gone." Mr Kahsay won £15,000 from a medical tribunal, The Mirror reports. The doctor who treated him is reported to be off work with severe psychological problems. In Mr Kahsay's homeland, he is shunned as a leper, as white pigment is considered a sign of the disease. He added: ''I am a black man and will always be a black man but I don't know who I am. But I have learned a lot about intolerance towards people of another colour.''

tekestekahsay.jpg

I believe Kline and Rowe are 100 percent involved in this whole mess. I also felt that some doctor(Kline or Hoffman) had purposely gave Michael some kind of drugs that change his color. Then lied and "diagnosed" Michael with Vitiligo. This is an old article I saved years ago. This is what I base this upon.

http://freeda.web-log.nl/freeda/raadzels/index.html
Black-white man

Liver pills turn black man white A black man who was given tablets for liver disease has won £15,000 after they turned him white. The skin of Tekeste Kahsay, 59, has turned white, except for a patch of skin across his face. Mr Kahsay, originally from Eritrea but now living in Sweden, says he feels like a black man trapped in a white man's body. Mr Kahsay was badly injured as he worked at a sawmill in Lidkoping. Blood tests revealed the first stages of liver disease which could have proved fatal. He was prescribed a drug which saved his liver but had astonishing side effects. His skin became increasingly light until he was white except for a dark "mask" on his face and ears. He has been shunned and attacked because of his strange appearance. He said: ''This is terrible. I disappeared. I was a black man inside and a white man outside. My self-confidence is gone." Mr Kahsay won £15,000 from a medical tribunal, The Mirror reports. The doctor who treated him is reported to be off work with severe psychological problems. In Mr Kahsay's homeland, he is shunned as a leper, as white pigment is considered a sign of the disease. He added: ''I am a black man and will always be a black man but I don't know who I am. But I have learned a lot about intolerance towards people of another colour.''

tekestekahsay.jpg

Poor man. :( The meds saved his liver but then the side effects made his life miserable.

Interesting idea you have. But why? To make money off him? Use him as a guinea pig?

Poor man. :( The meds saved his liver but then the side effects made his life miserable.

Interesting idea you have. But why? To make money off him? Use him as a guinea pig?

This is my theory(could be wrong) But after seeing and hearing Kline and Hoffman I will put nothing past them.

I think may have possibly been a guinea pig situation. In many instances doctors are routinely given samples of drugs.This generates big bucks for the doctor who is paid hamsomely (by big pharma) for this "blind test case". They in turn offer them to their patients free to try. Many people are unaware of this common practice. Hollywood there has always been the vanguard of the latest cutting edge techniques; with famous people.

This is what I think happened to Michael Jackson. Nearly all allopathic medicine (including cosmetics and deoderate) effect our livers in someway. (If) MJ had a similar reaction then they may have told him it was this(vitiligo) instead og that(a side effect) there would be no mega-lawsuit.

Michael reguardless of complection remained the same person. Later this change became an issue.

um i b elieve fentanyl is for cancer patients...especially the fentanyl patch which hoefflin said mj was able to acquire. too strong of a med. it's 100x stronger than morphine and a man of his size and weight....im suprise it didn't seriously injure him

u're seeing docs who are prescribing what the patient WANTS, not needs. no regard for him so long as they can get paid

Back