I Will Deliver Your Letter to Michael! UPDATED 4/21/14

AmyMadore

Proud Member
Hey everyone!

I’m going to California on the 18th and will be going by Forest Lawn to visit Michael. I wanted to let everyone know that if you want to type up a letter, that I will print it out and deliver it to FL for you. I know there are a lot of people who may not have had the chance, or will not have the chance for a while, to go there.

If you want me to deliver a letter to Michael for you, send it to:

amy@mjjcommunity.com

I will not be accepting any more letters after the 16th.

I am making a promise to whoever decides to participate, however hard it may be to believe, that I will not be reading these letters. I will only be printing them out and placing them in individual envelopes. I completely understand how personal your feelings and thoughts are, and respect the emotion that goes into writing one of these letters. I know how much emotion was in the first letter I wrote to Michael to leave at FL.

-Amy
Twitter Manager for MJJC

Last edited:
Re: I Will Deliver Your Letter to Michael!

Thank you Amy that's very kind of you :heart:

It is an honor and a privilege to be able to bring Michael letters of L.O.V.E. from those who wish to send them!

Make sure you tweet this thread huni ;)

I've been tweeting it once a day so everyone can see it and have a chance to participate.

I just want to add a small request...

I've been receiving a lot of emails with only one line of text. They are literally the length of a tweet.

While I understand that it is entirely possible that what you have to say to Michael may be able to fit in to one line of text, I would really appreciate it if you just added a few more lines of your thoughts or feelings because printing the letter and using the envelope for a message that says (fake example) "MIcHAeL LuV UUUU!!!!" is, while respecting your thoughts and feelings, completely wasteful.

Also, I've received a couple of emails from Japan and China, and I just want to let people know that you need to write your name out in English in the subject of your email if you would like me to put it on the outside of the envelope for you. I do not know how to read or write Kanji or Hanzi, so I need a bit of help lol.

Other than that everything is going very well so far! I've been sending out emails to verify once a letter has been received, printed, and placed in an envelope...so make sure that you have gotten one of these verification emails from me if you have sent a message for Michael.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me!

-Amy

Thank you so much! You are an angel for doing this!

Sent mine.
ThankYou Amy :better:

So thoughtful and kind of you, I'm sure the fans truly appreciate this gesture. I just sent mine.

Last edited:

I went to Forest Lawn yesterday to bring the letters. Attached are the pictures of them laid out there. There are doubles, because I don't really have the time right now during my trip to figure out which areas I took double pictures of, and I wanted to get them up quickly because I've been getting a lot of mail asking when they will be posted.

Thank you to everyone who participated. The letters looked so beautiful laid out there and it was a beautiful feeling to be able to bring Michael so much LOVE from around the globe.

I took a short video as well, but every time I try to upload it it doesn't work. So if someone could give me a little help with that it would be appreciated!

Much L.O.V.E.,

Amy
MJJC Twitter Manager

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5215.jpg
    IMG_5215.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5496.jpg
    IMG_5496.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5584.jpg
    IMG_5584.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6824.jpg
    IMG_6824.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8710.jpg
    IMG_8710.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5

The links don't work properly. I can't view those pictures.. :no:

I went to Forest Lawn yesterday to bring the letters. Attached are the pictures of them laid out there. There are doubles, because I don't really have the time right now during my trip to figure out which areas I took double pictures of, and I wanted to get them up quickly because I've been getting a lot of mail asking when they will be posted.

Thank you to everyone who participated. The letters looked so beautiful laid out there and it was a beautiful feeling to be able to bring Michael so much LOVE from around the globe.

I took a short video as well, but every time I try to upload it it doesn't work. So if someone could give me a little help with that it would be appreciated!

Much L.O.V.E.,

Amy
MJJC Twitter Manager

I'm going to put them up on twitter for now. I'll have Gaz help me later with them for the forum.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to do this Amy. Like I said before, it meant a lot to me. It's bittersweet to see the letters placed at FL... :sigh: I think I see my name on the bottom left @0:05sec. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBkath7UzZA&sns=em

I see your name and mine in this picture wendi! :happy:

BjRC8GsCIAAVYcn.jpg:large

Last edited:
This is really great that you did this for the fans who are unable to go. Thank you so much!

Back