Ideas for the title of MJ's new album

Wasn´t Akon supposed to cooperate with MJ on a song for that album or was that just a rumor?

Besides acquitted shouldnt be associated with MJ because acquitted means that the jury wasn't convinced he did or didnt do it legally but we know he didnt do it. Besides if MJ and us fans want the world to get over the allegations then MJ shouldnt keep bringing it up either.

Last edited:
The new album is not going to arrive in 2008, and maybe never,I have lost all hope for a new MJ album.Its over 2.5 years now since its announcement.

why must ppl bring there negativity ugh, NEXT

and if u honestly feel that way then whats with ur siggy?

Last edited:
I agree. If you have no faith in Michael, then why have a picture in your signature promoting a new album? You basically contradict yourself doing that.

hell why even come to this board if you don't have any faith in him.

A self titled album would be a nice way to end his solo career just to simply say he's Michael Jackson. He doesnt need to say anymore than that. Everyone looks to much into his album titles like after the first attack on him his first album after that was HIStory and the media was predictable saying that MJ is History (mostly because sales werent as big as MJs previous albums but still bigger than any other artists!) and then again after the second attack he released Invincible and the media ripped him on that too. No MJ doesnt need a song called Michael Jackson for him to title and album, after all Destiny, Victory & Triumph were never songs on those albums. Michael Jackson is simple and says alot because after all he is THE Michael Jackson!

Actually "Destiny" did include a song called "Destiny". It's been sampled by rapper David Banner on his single "Cadillac on 22's". Michael should entitle his new cd, "Been Around the World".

I don't think it should have an actual real title. I think MJ should call his new album "Untitled". Then the cover of the album should have one of MJ's trademark's on it (like his sparkling glove or a drawing of him standing on his toes w/his sparkly socks). That would be different and interesting I think.

Last edited:
If it's a new sound that will blow the socks off people, I don't think he needs the socks...lol. Show a picture of his bare feet! :p

It's good to brainstorm so I don't want to say why I think anyone elses ideas won't work. I will say what I would like to see. I would like something new. New material, new ideas, deserve something unique. He'll come up with something good.

I really liked Dangerous album cover because it was so interesting to look at. But I also liked the Invincible cover, which was completely different from Dangerous's cover. Since I don't know the details and the theme of the album, I don't really know what it should be called.

I used to like Phoenix, and I liked "The One", but without knowing the content, it's really hard to come up with something appropriate.

Maybe "Our Dream" because it's all the fans dream for him to come out with totally new album and everything starts with a dream or idea (Dream sounds more romantic though). His ideas for sound and song are materialized, so his dream has materialized (if an idea can be thought of as a dream) So both his, and our dream is made concrete. Dream to Reality.

lol..I don't know, I had to come up with something for the thread.

Back