Ideas for the title of MJ's new album

eighthnoterojo

Proud Member
Based on that fabulous thread created by eternitys_child (one word album titles for MJ's new album,) how about we expand the possibilities to more than one word?

I haven't given this much thought yet, but how about these-

Onwards and Upwards
It Only Gets Better
I'm Back :)P)

Based on that fabulous thread created by eternitys_child (one word album titles for MJ's new album,) how about we expand the possibilities to more than one word?

I haven't given this much thought yet, but how about these-

Onwards and Upwards
It Only Gets Better
I'm Back :)P)

Those titles will be dated the second the album comes out soz but the idea is good seems BOTDF was a single worded album.

I think it should be a self-titled album. Simply........MICHAEL JACKSON.

Last edited:
The Future - title of song confirmed by will.i.am as recorded so if on final album release i think that is a good title

Many, obviously. :p

But seriously, there was one that was for one word album titles only. This thread is for titles with more than one word. :)

Those titles will be dated the second the album comes out soz but the idea is good seems BOTDF was a single worded album.

I think it should be a self-titled album. Simply........MICHAEL JACKSON.

Nope.
Wouldn't work. Especially when you consider the fact that Michael names his albums after a particular song that's featured on the album. I don't think he's gonna make a song called.....MICHAEL JACKSON.
That would be real lame. I agree with whoever said 'The Future'.
That's sounds kinda cool.

Hollaback.

Second Coming.

But that'd probably too arrogant or something. Whatever, I think it'd be awesome.

Nope.
Wouldn't work. Especially when you consider the fact that Michael names his albums after a particular song that's featured on the album. I don't think he's gonna make a song called.....MICHAEL JACKSON.

Hollaback.

Just because he's done that in the past doesn't mean that he can't change it up. I think a self-titled album would be really cool. Just having his name on the album has a ring of great artistry. I mean... he is Michael Jackson, after all.

I've been saying for years that Michael should do a self titled album. That way the critics concentrate on the music...not the name of the album and rip Michael a new one like they did with Invincible.

If he chooses a new title instead, I've always liked Mayhem, Reborn, or Phoenix

Self titled albums aren't really...creative...though. MJ like stirring talk with interesting album titles.

How about

''Who's your daddy''

''Still here b**ch''

''This album proves that i am still a genius so you can all stop tlaking crap now''

The new album is not going to arrive in 2008, and maybe never,I have lost all hope for a new MJ album.Its over 2.5 years now since its announcement.

"Resurrection"

or

"The Resurrection"

lol :D

Oh hell why not:

"I am Jesus Christ". :lol:

Nope.

Hollaback.

I totally agree--that's a horrible idea. We know his name by now. :p

^Thats the title of album which MJ planned to make after Invincible

A self titled album would be a nice way to end his solo career just to simply say he's Michael Jackson. He doesnt need to say anymore than that. Everyone looks to much into his album titles like after the first attack on him his first album after that was HIStory and the media was predictable saying that MJ is History (mostly because sales werent as big as MJs previous albums but still bigger than any other artists!) and then again after the second attack he released Invincible and the media ripped him on that too. No MJ doesnt need a song called Michael Jackson for him to title and album, after all Destiny, Victory & Triumph were never songs on those albums. Michael Jackson is simple and says alot because after all he is THE Michael Jackson!

Last edited:
"Half A Century". A polysemic title full of grandeur, symbolising Michael's age, his life experience and a celebration of almost 50 years of his presence and / or of relationship with showbusiness, with music, most of all. And just the word, "century' creates a sort of a larger-than-life impact and speaks of accumulating more wisdom, strength, survival in spite of the tests of time and of the world, and spiritual evolution. It could go hand in hand with the motto: "You don't get older, you get wiser". A mere thought, though, of course.

Back