Ideas for unreleased songs

Ok, is it just me or are these names for the songs absolutely random. I could imagine the next song will be called 'Soft Carpet'
'Yes, yes my favorite unreleased song is 'Soft Carpet''. To me they sound ridiculously funny 😆
I would not be surprised if that title exist. I don't think it does though

According to the person who wrote the All The Songs book, Goin' To Rio was a strong contender for Off The Wall so there's a chance it has vocals.
The only issue here is that a fan reached out to the supposed writer of the song, and the guy apparently had no idea of its existence. Unless there’s a copyright record, I think there’s a good chance this song doesn’t exist.

Yes, and according to Adez, it sounded like a complete and full vocal which is great news. He also said it isn’t a duet.
I'm presuming he heard the pre-Nisha Kataria version, because she and at least one other person have gone on record saying she laid down vocals. Either way, knowing a solo version exists is great.

I'm presuming he heard the pre-Nisha Kataria version, because she and at least one other person have gone on record saying she laid down vocals. Either way, knowing a solo version exists is great.
That's probably what i think too

Yes, and according to Adez, it sounded like a complete and full vocal which is great news. He also said it isn’t a duet.
I was able to speak with Nisha Katarina, and she told me that "Wonderful World of Candy was incomplete and that she would like to show her version, but it is blocked by the Estate." It's possible that MJ reworked the song later without her.
The only issue here is that a fan reached out to the supposed writer of the song, and the guy apparently had no idea of its existence. Unless there’s a copyright record, I think there’s a good chance this song doesn’t exist.
Indeed, if you talk about Carole Bayer Sager, there is an interview where she indicates that she does not know the song. Perhaps the song was wrongly attributed to him.

Back