If you could choose any MJ song, which would you want to be his "Running Up That Hill" moment?

Lady In My Life :)

Ahh - sorry. It was just because you wrote that "This and LIMF was what sold off the wall to me!" - But Lady in my Life is a Thriller song. - I thought you reffered to a song from Off The Wall, and then I couldn't figure which :)

Lady in my Life is a great song. - Extended version even better.

Not directly related to the question I asked, but if we want to talk about Stranger Things and MJ merging, i just stumbled upon this YouTube short...

I'd pick Whatever Happens. As I mentioned in the current thread about it, I feel it's one of the best songs from the Invincible album, and it would have been a hit had it been a single release.

I think the song still sounds amazing 21 years later, and would sound great on radio today.

I'm not sure which song, but I want a song that has a special message. Something MJ probably also wanted the whole world to hear.

I know that too many people really dislike Heal the World (WHICH I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND), because they think it's so cheesy and boring and embarrassing. But imho it would be the perfect song going viral. This will never happen, but LET ME DREAM :ROFLMAO:

Can You Feel It would be a really nice song to go viral. It's not MJ solo, but it still counts, okay :LOL:
Well, the other songs would go from Earth Song to We've Had Enough. I would really enjoy stuff like this going viral.

Beside that? Hm. I would love to see something like Who Is It being appreciated again.

Or songs like Is It Scary, Little Susie 🙏

Okay I'm unable to chose, lol

I'm not sure which song, but I want a song that has a special message. Something MJ probably also wanted the whole world to hear.

I know that too many people really dislike Heal the World (WHICH I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND), because they think it's so cheesy and boring and embarrassing. But imho it would be the perfect song going viral. This will never happen, but LET ME DREAM :ROFLMAO:

Can You Feel It would be a really nice song to go viral. It's not MJ solo, but it still counts, okay :LOL:
Well, the other songs would go from Earth Song to We've Had Enough. I would really enjoy stuff like this going viral.

Beside that? Hm. I would love to see something like Who Is It being appreciated again.

Or songs like Is It Scary, Little Susie 🙏

Okay I'm unable to chose, lol
They do not only think that 'Heal The World' is so cheesy and boring and embarrassing.

Many of them also think that it is basically a repetition of the 'We Are The World' charity single (1985).

For me heal the world stands out for its melody and Mike’s soothing vocals. If you’re really worked up over something this song has the quality to put you at ease again. The ending when Mike’s voice blends in with the kid’s voice is beautifully done. It is a top production.
Above all the message is profound and beautiful and judged on its chart success a lot of people all over the world thought so too. It was mostly just unlucky because of the blockbuster movie and song “i will always love you“ that it failed to reach the nr 1 position in many countries. As a 5th single it had an amazing and lengthy chart life.

But that is of course my opinion only, whether that counts for much is something else entirely.

Xscape
that lyrics tell to find a way out of the bad. wanting to leave a room with nothing

some lyrics say
Escape,
Got to get away from a system lose in the world today
The pressure that I face from relationships has to go away
The man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man
I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

Back