I'm New Here / My Art Work :)

ArmageddonOfTheBrain

Proud Member
Hi there,

I haven't really been a forum goin' type of person for quite awhile now. I thought it would be nice to meet some new people in 2013. A friend had mentioned this forum to me. I've been an MJ fan my whole life (I'm 34 now). I'm originally from Hawaii and currently live in the US. I was able to see MJ during the HIStory tour as well as the MJ & Friends concert in Germany.

I work on a lot of websites & graphic design projects. I'm always trying to come up with new MJ related ideas.

I'd really love your opinion on what I've posted below. I was thinking about maybe using it on t-shirts or prints. Would anyone wear a shirt with this on it? If I were to sell anything, I would like to donate all profit to an animal related charity. Please let me know your thoughts. :)

734270_189216541224142_720941368_n.jpg

Welcome to MJJC :heart:

I love your username... Quite original... :agree:

Well, as much as I like 'creative stuff' I would NOT wear a T-shirt like that 'cause it doesn't reflect Michael at all... I know, it's a beautiful drawing of Michael but it unfortunately sends out the WRONG message... Michael was all about :heart: and care for kids and the planet so... NO, I would NOT even buy this T-shirt... Sowwy :blush:

But if it featured Michael in a iconic pose like the 'toe stand' or even hugging the earth then yes, I would buy it... :D
Oh, I'm rather 'picky' when it comes to clothes even with Michael piccies on :cheeky:

Signed,

Resident Writer,

Daz :tease:

I respect your opinion and thank you for the compliment. :) Michael did care for children, animals, the planet and promoted love and peace but he also stood up for himself too. I actually created it as something to stand against the "haters".

It's obviously derived from this photo:

scream%20middle%20finger.jpg

and lyrics from "Scream" of course. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Although I love that pic (have it as part of my wallpaper on laptop and as my profile pic on facebook) I wouldn't wear it, it just doesnt promote MJ and all that he stood for. I have it on my facebook as that is how I am feeling at the moment with regards to my disability and how certain people percieve me.

Shell x

I know that the 'intention' is GOOD but I did learn that you can't fight HATE with HATE cause it only 'strengthen' the hate even more... It's better to fight H.A.T.E with L.O.V.E...

Anyway, that's my :2cents:

I have it on my facebook as that is how I am feeling at the moment with regards to my disability and how certain people percieve me.

I sure understand you, Shell... It's HELL sometimes trying to PROVE your talent if you have to cope with a disability :tease:

So
:better: to you, Shell

Hello and welcome to the MJJC Forum! :hiya:
I really hope you'll be having a great time here!! :yes:
Enjoy!! :D

P.S. About the T-Shirt, I agree with Daz and Shell, as an idea to express yourself it's great, but to promote Michael to the non-Fans, even haters, I wouldn't use a pic like this!! So, I don't think I'd wear a shirt with that print on it either!! :blushing:
Though the drawing is really great and very artistic, I'd prefer a peaceful pic for a T-Shirt!! ;)
Fantastic idea though, I'm sure lots of peeps will agree with that!! :thumbs_up:

@Shell: Know a bit how you feel and yes Daz really does too!! So Take Care of yourself and Keep the Faith!! :better:

Back