i'm taking Sing lessons

rockstar

Proud Member
yesterday i want for my vist to[h=3]Maxwell's Music House and I met my sing lessons teachers her name is Kim she nice
i'll be start next week on wednessday she told me to pick song like and she told the easy to is from glee and so i told want you think of man in the mirror and she that's good song we're will learn it everybody for 1hour and half every wednessdat at 2:30pm

but i'm so scary to open my voice but the one thing is that i don't have to pay it it's by the way i'm having private lesson[/h]

yesterday i want for my vist to[h=3]Maxwell's Music House and I met my sing lessons teachers her name is Kim she nice i'll be start next week on wednessday she told me to pick song like and she told the easy to is from glee and so i told want you think of man in the mirror and she that's good song we're will learn it everybody for 1hour and half every wednessdat at 2:30pm but i'm so scary to open my voice but the one thing is that i don't have to pay it it's by the way i'm having private lesson[/h]
that's great, hope you're havin' fun:) if your folks say its okay, maybe you could post on youtube then all everyone here could see

soon i'll post voice of me cove song of MJ Man In The Mirror

my sing lesson going while my sing teacher told me that i have high voice and deep voice

i'm so proud of myself i have been waiting for so long to do this

soon i'll post voice of me cove song of MJ Man In The Mirror

my sing lesson going while my sing teacher told me that i have high voice and deep voice

i'm so proud of myself i have been waiting for so long to do this

That'd be very nice. I'd love to hear your voice on "Man In The Mirror".

That'd be very nice. I'd love to hear your voice on "Man In The Mirror".

i'll do that soon when i really got my voice into it but right know learning the breathing learning and the different words like ow, e, a for wream up for my voice and also i'm taking a anyother step into my sing high notes :yes:
also too my sing lesson teacher is created a cover for the song for me :D

but when i'm right and sound good in my voice and me i'll voice me sing :)

Sing your heart out and for the time being enjoy the great feelings that working hard on your voice will give you. Enjoy the high when you come out of that lesson, flying high. There is something very special in the feeling to connect with a world unseen- yet it's right here in us and with us.

Enjoy yourself! ~~~

When you have the right instructor- there is something almost sacred in feeling your voice and working on it- even when that instructor demands absolutely everything you've got.

funny-pictures-cat-has-been-taking-voice-lessons.jpg

Sing your heart out and for the time being enjoy the great feelings that working hard on your voice will give you. Enjoy the high when you come out of that lesson, flying high. There is something very special in the feeling to connect with a world unseen- yet it's right here in us and with us.

Enjoy yourself! ~~~

When you have the right instructor- there is something almost sacred in feeling your voice and working on it- even when that instructor demands absolutely everything you've got.

funny-pictures-cat-has-been-taking-voice-lessons.jpg

i'll but i didn't sing at all yesterday cause she was listening to my tunes i created for my song she love it :)

i'll try post it

That's great, hope you're learning a lot and having a lot of fun! I want to take singing lessons too, I hope I can start next month. In fact I should have started having singing classes a long time, but I didn't have the opportunity yet.
Do you know your voice type?

That's great, hope you're learning a lot and having a lot of fun! I want to take singing lessons too, I hope I can start next month. In fact I should have started having singing classes a long time, but I didn't have the opportunity yet.
Do you know your voice type?

hi Paulo

my voice type is Mezzosoprauno is the 2nd highest voice

also too is that my song his change to Woman in the mirror a song i wrote about woman in the world and my words of my song his change i'm doing will my sing lesson teacher told me that i have amazing voice that my lesson will take ove the next lever :)

hi Paulo

my voice type is Mezzosoprauno is the 2nd highest voice

also too is that my song his change to Woman in the mirror a song i wrote about woman in the world and my words of my song his change i'm doing will my sing lesson teacher told me that i have amazing voice that my lesson will take ove the next lever :)

I had some simple singing classes but we didn't have a piano or a keyboard so the teacher couldn't verify my voice type. Anyway, she said I'm probably a baritone, maybe a tenor, but she thinks I'm a baritone... kinda sad for me, I wanted to have a tenor voice :( But it's ok, we have to learn how to use well what God gives us!
Keep on having singing lessons and good luck!

Back