Imagine the possible....

SkyWalk

Proud Member
http://youtu.be/xlM5sxlAriI

I think this would and could be very possible, if they recreated the exact same stage as say the Grammys '88 with the same or similar back-up singers / dancers and choir and then have MJ's performance as a hologram programmed to perform across the stage in the exact same position as if he were there. Imagine how amazing that would be watching it there again in front of you. Humans have always wanted to go back in time to see or experience a certain event but if u really think about it a recorded staged show of any kind could be recreated again using hologram projections and I'm not just talking about what they have done already with holograms when they've projected 2pac in the dark with black background I'm talking about physically re-making the stage to exactly how it was and then with some clever math and science project the image to real world scale and have the object in our case MJ perform.

Now of course I'm dreaming but this is REALLY possible if not now definitely in the next 10 years. People could really go back in time to an event from the past and watch it again.
And with a stage show I think that's the only thing that could be done. MJ please!!!!

They would have to create the MJ figure from scratch, like they did for Tupac.

The technology is really developing and I think holograms could really be awesome as a tribute to MJ.
And what about the Oculus Rift?
Put on a Blu-Ray/ quality MJ concert and watch him perform in first person.
Man, the technology today and in the future, really awesome!

I don't know. I do have mixed and :blink: feelings about holograms of people who are in Heaven as they say :blush:

Of course, the technology is racing beyond any expectation but there is also the fact of WHY not use the 'original' footage instead. :blush:

I don't know. I do have mixed and :blink: feelings about holograms of people who are in Heaven as they say :blush:

Of course, the technology is racing beyond any expectation but there is also the fact of WHY not use the 'original' footage instead. :blush:
Of course it would have to defiantly be original footage. The way technology is going it can be possible, look at photoshop or video software for example, you can 'cut' out somebody and paste and blend them into a entirely new place. Same thing with a hologram projector with the right software which has probably not been made yet' could 'cut' out MJ's performance and 'paste' it onto the projector's software and wa-la MJ performing on the floor in front of you.

Check out this video - the tech is around the corner to have video interact with the real world.
http://youtu.be/RnEzrChVhEI

I would love something like this so much!!! I would faint if I saw this coming someday, chances are I'll see it by when I turn 70 years old.. my love will never lessen for Michael. the future is very wide to many possibilities! and I'm very excited for what is to come. keeping my hopes high, and I don't think I'll be disappointed!

I always thought it would be a cool idea if they did the Bad Tour hologram and use it on the original cities/dates that were used in during the original run. It would have been an awesome promotion for Bad 25. But I think it is too soon for that and I don't know if the technology is ready yet. I wouldn't mind a live band and everything. But there would be people who wouldn't like the idea saying they want the dead to rest in piece and to leave Michael alone. I see where they are coming from. I kind of agree in a sense. I would just love to get something closest to an actual MJ concert since I never got to go to one.

I always thought it would be a cool idea if they did the Bad Tour hologram and use it on the original cities/dates that were used in during the original run. It would have been an awesome promotion for Bad 25. But I think it is too soon for that and I don't know if the technology is ready yet. I wouldn't mind a live band and everything. But there would be people who wouldn't like the idea saying they want the dead to rest in piece and to leave Michael alone. I see where they are coming from. I kind of agree in a sense. I would just love to get something closest to an actual MJ concert since I never got to go to one.

Maybe minneapolis if that show was filmed from the entire angle as apom? we have film footage of man in the mirror and bad available to us so it could be possible it was!

I think in the future maybe in about 15years time like now we have HD and 3D cameras we will have hologram cameras that will film tv shows sport shows concerts whatever and be projected back in 3D space to real world scale or scaled right down so what ever was recorded can be played on your living room table and you walk around it look down on it. But yes it would have to of been filmed at 360 degree angles.

For those who might think it be disrespectful, think of it as just a new medium to watch video. No difference to Michael whether your watching the Motown25 performance on your huge tv, mobile phone or in front of you in holographic form. Plus Mike would LOVE the idea.

I think in the future maybe in about 15years time like now we have HD and 3D cameras we will have hologram cameras that will film tv shows sport shows concerts whatever and be projected back in 3D space to real world scale or scaled right down so what ever was recorded can be played on your living room table and you walk around it look down on it. But yes it would have to of been filmed at 360 degree angles.

For those who might think it be disrespectful, think of it as just a new medium to watch video. No difference to Michael whether your watching the Motown25 performance on your huge tv, mobile phone or in front of you in holographic form. Plus Mike would LOVE the idea.

there's 4 angles viewable in the BAD25 documentary, left side stage came, right side stage cam, front tower cam and camera at the back of the stage. that could work, scale Michael to lets say 14 inches high for 3d cards and digital 3d projector, lifesize! it'd be so cool if it could happen sometime in the future

As long as MJ's brothers have no part in it (Because we all know they'd want to) then it would be great. Michael always ran away from collaborating with his brothers

Back