In His Own Words: LISTEN TO Michael Jackson

"Don't be shy. DO IT!!"

Michael is a very beautiful soul.

WHY WE MUST CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE FOR JUSTICE
Michael Jackson speech about Freedom and Love.
LISTEN TO HIS WORDS!!
Dont forget his words! Rest in Peace Michael.
Click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8&feature=related

I love this speech, MJ did a lot of speeches like this but I love this one as he did just a few miles from where I live.

Here is the video of the full speech it is not very clear though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpgWEbuU5TY&feature=related

Can someone pretty please post the transcript or half of it?

I'll give you some ice cream.

Can someone pretty please post the transcript or half of it?

I'll give you some ice cream.

I can't find a transcript but I wrote down, the main part of the speech.

"Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear, everyday we hear of war, on the news, on the radio, and the television, in newspapers, always of war. We hear of nations hurting eachother, neighbours hurting each other, families hurting each other, and children KILLING each other. We must learn to live and love each other before it is too late, we have to STOP.. (cheers) We we have to stop the predjudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours.

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right of you, go ahead right now don't be shy, I mean it, do it, because it starts right now, to the person next to you, to the left and to the right, Imean it, right now, go ahead don't be shy, do it do it, now tell the person next to you that you care for them, tell them that you care for them, tell them that you love them ,because this is what makes the difference, together we can make a change in the world, together we can help stop racism, together we can help stop predjudice, we can help the world live without fear it is our only hope and without hope we are lost."

Back