In what age category does Michael have most fans?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70 plus

Nobody knows but I’d love to find out a bit more. Most likely it is the 30-40 age category followed by 40-50
What do you think?

Your years repeat, meaning that certain years will be in 2 different age groups:
10-20
-30, etc.

10-20 - decent amount of fans
20-30 - minority
30-50 - decent amount of fans
50-70 - majority
70 plus - i'm not sure
Personally, I'm 21 years old, but all my friends, who are fans of MJ, are either older than 30 (my MJ dance style coach is around 50) or younger than 20 (my other friends, who is running his own little MJ community, is 16 years old). Also I know only one person here, who is in the range of 20-30. It's Mister_Jay_Tee

There was an official survey which took place around the time of Michael Jackson's death.

The survey was based on a sample of 1.1 million fans (social network public profiles) of 4 major artists/acts: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Madonna and Michael Jackson.

The survey showed that Michael Jackson has most fans in the 18-25 age group.

The survey also showed that Michael Jackson's fans are younger than Elvis Presley's fans.

There was an official survey which took place around the time of Michael Jackson's death.

The survey was based on a sample of 1.1 million fans (social network public profiles) of 4 major artists/acts: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Madonna and Michael Jackson.

The survey showed that Michael Jackson has most fans in the 18-25 age group.

The survey also showed that Michael Jackson's fans are younger than Elvis Presley's fans.
That was 14 years ago, now they are all grown ups)

I'm going to say 40's up but then there's clearly 30's down ..i like that
all, every age .I feel he covers all ages. i love it.

I'm betting his death at age 50 introduced a whole bunch of new (younger) fans.

I’m in my 30s (was a teenager in the early 2000s). As a teenager, I knew quite a few girls who were MJ fans. When I saw This Is It in the cinemas in 2009, the age range of the audience was from 20s to 50s.

Hello! I'm new here. Personally, I'm in my late 20's lol. I guess I was one of those younger fans that came after his death, but at least we came at all and many of us stayed. Love him!

I'm actually going with this one because (personally) I find most Michael fans in this age category. But I'm 13 so I'm defiantly in the first category
defiantly, adverb. In a defiant manner.

Back