Incorrect Birthday

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I was just checking my account detail and my birthday was incorrect, it was put up “September 9, 2009”, plus I have contact administrator to fix, I tried but I can’t PM whoever to fix it. How can I ask to fix my birthday?

I’ll look into it mate.

Me too! Except my birthday actually is September 9th, just not 2009.

Looks as though everyone's birthday is September 9, 2009, because that's what it states on mine, as well. Hahahaha!

Can you all post your BD's in here, looks like once you set it you can't change it on this platform, sommat to do with lying about age etc.

I'll have to do it in the back end.

My birthday is September 15, 1986

It’s fixed up. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaz
Yeah, I have the same problem. My birthday is actually Oct 18th 2004, but my account has it as Oct 10th 2010.

27th September 1957

Last edited:
There seems to be an algorithm at work here, which generates people's birthdays with the same number for dd/mm/year; 'mine' supposedly is 12/12/2012, which reminded me of this meme

annonellafinestra.jpg

After seeing it, I couldn't help but burst out 'singing'.......YEAAAAR in the mirror 😋

No change needed btw. I think I'll stick with this one, sounds fine enough by me 😄

There seems to be an algorithm at work here, which generates people's birthdays with the same number for dd/mm/year; 'mine' supposedly is 12/12/2012, which reminded me of this meme

View attachment 1658

After seeing it, I couldn't help but burst out 'singing'.......YEAAAAR in the mirror 😋

No change needed btw. I think I'll stick with this one, sounds fine enough by me 😄
There aren’t any algorithms in MJJC lol it was mainly down to the migration software for the new board not recognising certain fields from the very old out of date old forum.

Can you all post your BD's in here, looks like once you set it you can't change it on this platform, sommat to do with lying about age etc.

I'll have to do it in the back end.
8th July 1998.

Hey, my birthday is set to Jan 1, 2001. My actual birthday is Jan 4, 1999.
Seems close enough :LOL: .
On serious note, that's probably some default. You can click on your user name on top, then go to "Account Details" to change the birthdate.

Reactions: Dan
Seems close enough :LOL: .
On serious note, that's probably some default. You can click on your user name on top, then go to "Account Details" to change the birthdate.
It doesn't let me, it says I have to let an admin member know.

Hey, my birthday is set to Jan 1, 2001. My actual birthday is Jan 4, 1999.
I've edited it now mate, members can't change birthdates for content security purposes ie adult and child content laws so the forum software is set that you can only do this when registering so the systems can ascertain if you're an adult or not.

Reactions: Dan
Thanks so much Gaz. As Hiker said, it's not the end of the world but thank you so much for sorting so fast! 🙂
Oops sorry Dan, I did not at all mean that it's not important 🙂. If the system made me two years younger, I would take it, but maybe that's just a girl thing :)

Back