Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Banner
11027455_786905414763578_5503164338338284227_n.png
First Trailer

Was anyone really wanting a sequel to this? >.> lol

Having said that, this doesn't look too bad. Glad that they got Jeff Goldblum to be in it.

This turd is a flopped at the box office, it made just $43 mil. Finding dory in its second week dropped just 44% and curb stomped it with $73 mil. Its at a measly 32% on rotten tomatoes, still better than Batman v superman:rofl:

This turd is a flopped at the box office, it made just $43 mil. Finding dory in its second week dropped just 44% and curb stomped it with $73 mil. Its at a measly 32% on rotten tomatoes, still better than Batman v Superman:rofl:
Wouldn't be so quick to be rolling on the floor laughing cus after ppl who hated or disliked BvS, have now changed their minds about it and now they have praised it. The 3 hour version is the true version and the one Snyder wanted to release but WB were nervous about releasing a 3 hour film, so it was cut down. And ppl who now like it always mention that it flows really well for a 3 hour film. So at the end of the day, Snyder is getting the last laugh. Even seen haters apologize for criticizing him for the past 3 months.

^ I doubt a 3 hr version was any better... lol! they should have cut it down to the trailer and left it at that....

It wasn' what as left out that made it bad.. it's the 90's style cheese factor that made it into the film... it's 2016, people are much harder to fool into believability.. if this movie was released 20yrs ago it would have been more accepted..

They made the movie for idiots that have not watched the progression of film and the realness they bring now.. The pointless yells when jets sped up to let us know they are going fast now... haha!! We're not 5yrs old anymore... the over explanation of things because they think audiences are too stupid to get it... and the placing of characters, the cheesy stereotypes for the African soldiers...

Straight outta the 80's... just better graphics

^ I doubt a 3 hr version was any better... lol! they should have cut it down to the trailer and left it at that....

It wasn't what as left out that made it bad.. it's the 90's style cheese factor that made it into the film... it's 2016, people are much harder to fool into believability.. if this movie was released 20yrs ago it would have been more accepted..

They made the movie for idiots that have not watched the progression of film and the realness they bring now.. The pointless yells when jets sped up to let us know they are going fast now... haha!! We're not 5yrs old anymore... the over explanation of things because they think audiences are too stupid to get it... and the placing of characters, the cheesy stereotypes for the African soldiers...

Straight outta the 80's... just better graphics
It was better, as I said before, ppl who were hating on the film have now changed their opinions. Wrong, the problem was the editing and WB butchered it. None of the nonsense you're saying has anything to do with what ppl had problems with. The ultimate edition makes more sense, flows much better and brought depth and substance to it. Go watch it before you decide to respond back to this post. Over explanation of things? Ppl were complaining that things were barely explained in the theatrical cut which pretty much contradicts your statement. The majority are liking the ultimate edition. You don't wanna believe that then that's your problem. So like I told darth, I wouldn't be making jokes when ppl have changed their minds about the film when you're clearly in the minority.

Last edited:
^ you make me laugh right now.. "none of the nonsense you're saying has anything to do with what ppl had problems with"... Well I'm ppl and I had a problem with it, so you're wrong.. And this goes for every single person that has watched it that I have spoken directly to and many people o film sites i go to.

longer version better? Maybe. ill take your word for it, but I (and many many others) cannot look over the cheese factor in this..

What I said is far from "nonsense", but since it's your opinion I'll leave it at that.. opinion.

^ you make me laugh right now.. "none of the nonsense you're saying has anything to do with what ppl had problems with"... Well I'm ppl and I had a problem with it, so you're wrong.. And this goes for every single person that has watched it that I have spoken directly to and many people o film sites i go to.

longer version better? Maybe. ill take your word for it, but I (and many many others) cannot look over the cheese factor in this..

What I said is far from "nonsense", but since it's your opinion I'll leave it at that.. opinion.
Ironic, since you also make me laugh cus I knew you would respond back.... while still NOT having watched the Ultimate Edition. No, actually the stuff you said IS nonsense. Don't take my word for it. Take it from ppl who hated the film and now actually like it. So I guess the Marvel films have no "cheese factor", gotcha..... Tell me, have those so-called "Many, many others" you speak of even watched the Ultimate Edition? Cus from the looks of it, the answer would be NO. This is gonna be the last time I say this, watch the Ultimate Edition and you'll see things make more sense and flow much better. Don't respond to me again until you actually do watch it. It's available now on DVD and Blu-ray and was released on Digital HD last month.

It was better, as I said before, ppl who were hating on the film have now changed their opinions. Wrong, the problem was the editing and WB butchered it.

Maybe some but you can't say that all have. I have seen many people saying that the Ultimate Edition is better but not by much. Also Snyder accepted the final cut so you can't say WB butchered it. Both are to blaim.

Maybe some but you can't say that all have. I have seen many people saying that the Ultimate Edition is better but not by much. Also Snyder accepted the final cut so you can't say WB butchered it. Both are to blame.
Where did I say "all"?! I said the MAJORITY. That doesn't mean "all". Learn the difference. It may be his movie but WB isn't his studio. He had to accept it cus WB made him. They (WB) didn't want to release a 3 hour film so I CAN and DO blame WB. And i've seen ppl who would disagree with that notion that it "doesn't make it better by much." . Plus there are fans who have actually apologized to Snyder and have shown sympathy. Which took guts for them to admit they were wrong about him. There will always be ppl who will still complain no matter what, but the tide has turned and BvS isn't the hated film it was some months ago.

Back