Invincible Album Contact Sheet

Marusia had made a wonderful work,
all these are photoshopped but stunning!

Marusia had made a wonderful work,
all these are photoshopped but stunning!

Kinda figured that with the vignette & lens flair effects but I want to know how she got the originals to work with in the first place! I hope we will get to see those soon enough! And maybe even the remaining photos shown on the contact sheet.

she has posted news pics on KOTDF:yes:

love them
58117761.jpg
15339831.jpg

are we really sure this are photoshopped?

I mean, look at his hands, those are his hands
how can you photoshop that?
:scratch:

I don"t see in any way that these wonderful pictures are photoshoped.
This is pure Michael , in all his glory and beauty.
omg...just mind-blowing....

Hey guys, Soul Brother and Sabe is right. When they say photoshopped, they meant these arent the original photographs. It *is* Michael just pieced together like a puzzle from the original contact sheet. Here is Marusia's post from my Invincible Dedication thread at KOTDF:

Marusia said:
:)
Sorry but It's not real fotos))) IT"S FOTOSHOP! I don't want to mislead you))) I've made them on small pieces from those original foto)) This is my art---Therefore I have signed them ..
Thank u for your emotions))) and sorry for my english...

here is original size:

and bonus!!! I've made this just today :::

;) ;) ;)

lol they may be photoshop but they are taken from the real photos. they are just lined up to where we get a full picture.

*edit* oops the poster above already said that haha

Photoshopped eh? Well, it certainly is a commendable job, I mean look at some of them...WOW.

oh i love the first one... he would have made a kick ass stripper haha

I was wondering when that was going to get brought up! :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing these!!! He looks amazing!!! :D

Here is the last batch. She has finished putting all the pieces of the contact sheet together.
Unless we get photos with Michael in the geometric shirt this will be all for now.
Thank you again Marusia, your work is amazing!

And for the last time.
Yes, these are photoshopped pictures CREATED from the contact sheet like a puzzle.
It is not a speculation it is fact. I spoke to the creator of these pictures and quoted her original post a couple pages back.
Lets please just enjoy these pictures and not go back and forth about this.

7a3dbfefb7a2.jpg
37b8468e23a5.jpg
95d1aa2da9cd.jpg
844f4acd5ac9.jpg
980d48c51a89.jpg
3938b32211f9.jpg
88820bfa2515.jpg
d2d5d208ea6b.jpg
e0e169d3acb2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the last batch. She has finished putting all the pieces of the contact sheet together.
Unless we get photos with Michael in the geometric shirt this will be all for now.
Thank you again Marusia, your work is amazing!

And for the last time.
Yes, these are photoshopped pictures CREATED from the contact sheet like a puzzle.
It is not a speculation it is fact. I spoke to the creator of these pictures and quoted her original post a couple pages back.
Lets please just enjoy these pictures and not go back and forth about this.

7a3dbfefb7a2.jpg
37b8468e23a5.jpg
95d1aa2da9cd.jpg
844f4acd5ac9.jpg
980d48c51a89.jpg
3938b32211f9.jpg
88820bfa2515.jpg
d2d5d208ea6b.jpg
e0e169d3acb2.jpg

:eek:

It's soooooooo perfect! :wild: Marusia is an artist! :clapping:

Do any of you know where these pics can be seen in color? My friend said she saw one of the pictures in color the other day and it was even more amazing than the b/w versions.

Back