Is there a good source (video) proving JC's description was inaccurate, and LaToya?

Not to mention Chandler took advantage of the stupid law that allowed the civil trial to take place before the criminal one. This made the extortion plot much easier. Jordans description was circumcized. MJ wasnt. Case closed.

As for Latoya, she was abused by her then husband who forced her to make those comments against MJ. She had a black eye during some of those interviews (covered by her glasses). He made her do playboy as well.
Interesting thing to note about the circumcision thing: all the hater sites claimed that as a key point previously. But when the autopsy report came out and revealed Michael was actually uncircumcised, they quickly, quietly changed their narrative (and their websites!) to downplay it/make it sound like JC just didn't know the difference.

Why isnā€™t it enough to go with the obvious?

Match = BINGO. Arrest him!
No Match = Leave Michael Alone And Stop Lying

Hereā€™s a comprehensive commentary full of documentation:

Itā€™s the NAMBLA apologists who refuse to accept Michael is innocent. My theory is because it completely ā€œfā€s up their sick twisted fantasies.

You NAMBLITES will simply have to get over it.

Why isnā€™t it enough to go with the obvious?
Match = BINGO. Arrest him!
No Match = Leave Michael Alone And Stop Lying

Because that's not how American law works.

Hi everyone,

It amazes me that some of us even have to defend Michael's case in this place. Not because the fans in here are blinded by their love for Michael and deny facts, but because if you are in here you are most likely a Michael Jackson fan and you've been fighting this battle for most of your life and you've done your research.

Now, the ignorant, didn't put the time and effort in researching this case thoroughly. Quite a few of us in here did, but as this thread shows a few in here haven't. We've read all the court files that leaked, the FBI files, we've seen the testimony's, we dived into the research done by others, like Aphorodite Jones, thompson. etc., and unlike quite a few other celebrities that were accused of wrong doing, in Michael's case you could almost say that a negative was proven. It's as close as possible to confirmation that nothing happened. In no other case there has been this long, this many and and this thorough investigations going on without anything incriminating has been found. Quite the contrary, there are proven contridictions, lies and big problems in every alligation made. Therefore the verdict in the Arvizo case.

That there are a lot of people out there that just eat the bullshit that's being fed to them by media, I totally understand. Everyone, including fans in here like Spaceship, should however be able to accept rational proven arguments. And they shouldn't make statements they can't back up with facts. Unfortunately, this does hapen, even in here. Why someone like Spaceship, being a fan, isn't willing to do the proper research but still wants to discuss the matter in the way he does, is something I will never understand and to be honest have a hard time respecting that.

What I did learn through the years, people who don't want to see the truth, will never open their eyes. So make your argument based on proven facts and let them think about it. If they're rational and intelligent engouh, great. If they're not. You can't change that.

@Spaceship I kindly ask you to do your research. Start with watching Square One and take of from there if you're not able/willing to put in the hours of research needed.
I hope you do your research when you "take down pedophiles". Still you should leave that to the justice system.

About his Penis: We have every piece of evidence needed that confirms that Jordy Chandler was ordered to lie about this by his dad and that there wasn't a match:
-Autopsy report
- Press releases by law enforcementt that there wasnā€™t a match
- Transcript of a conversation between their lawyer and Evan Chandler
- The drawing made by Jordy (there is also an altered version online which is fake)
- A declaration made by Jordy in which he confirms to the authorities that Michael Jackson is indeed circumcised.

Itā€™s all summed up pretty clearly in Square One from this point, with all the relevant documents shown. Watch at least 4 minutes from here:

Last edited:
You need to use a bot to argue for you lol
You don't know that.
GPT passed the bar exam so I think its qualified as a decent resource on this subject. https://www.abajournal.com/web/arti...es-the-bar-exam-with-score-in-90th-percentile

Yes, we do. Regardless, you expect me to believe Tom Sneddon wasn't going to file criminal charges if it did match? Or if he had any other real evidence? (He falsified evidence in 05 https://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html) This is a weird hill to die on.

GPT passed the bar exam so I think its qualified as a decent resource on this subject.

You use it when you don't know what you're talking about yourself, so you run to a bot to do the work for you. Not arguing with a bot lol

Regardless, you expect me to believe Tom Sneddon wasn't going to file criminal charges if it did match?

Again, not how the law works.

You use it when you don't know what you're talking about yourself, so you run to a bot to do the work for you. Not arguing with a bot lol

Again, not how the law works.
Actually, I used it to spell it out to ā€Šyou since you refuse to accept the facts from other members.
Again, that bot understands the law quite well clearly. Other law sources will give the same answer.
I already understand how the law works in this context. It's not rocket science.

It seems murky if Jordy said Michael was or wasnt circumsized. The photo that does the rounds is actually from the book "Michael Jackson was my lover" by Victor Guitierraz. Not sure whether the drawing and photo matches or not and whether, if they did match, it is evidence enough for police to pursue trial without a witness.

It seems murky if Jordy said Michael was or wasnt circumsized. The photo that does the rounds is actually from the book "Michael Jackson was my lover" by Victor Guitierraz. Not sure whether the drawing and photo matches or not and whether, if they did match, it is evidence enough for police to pursue trial without a witness.
It's not murky

Please stop letting the guilters control the narrative and rewrite history (I don't mean to lash out at you, Im just frustrated with constantly having to explain this)

Before Michael's death, the fact that Jordan said michael was circumcised was an established fact even among the guilty side, they never tried to dispute it until the autopsy report proved he lied. Now all of a sudden they want to claim he never said that,

The Smoking Gun,( which is anti mj) had an article up for years that quoted Det. lindens report that contained Jordan's description.

smoking-gun-on-linden-affidavit-2.png

Smoking gun took the article down once they realized it actually vindicated Michael. But It was still on the wayback machine last time I checked.

Also that Drawing in Gurtierrez's book is legit. That's evans handwriting on it. He worked with Evan to create the allegations. That book also had exclusive pictures of jordan, his little brother and their family homes that Gutierrez could have only gotten from Evan. He and Evan had a falling out, but they definitely worked together at one point.

When we say the book is filled with lies, we mean the actual story in the book is a lie, one he helped Evan create. Gutierrez just went further and embellished his version of the story and turned into a NAMBLA approved manboy love story. While Evan's version is more toned down.

Back