IS This new footage OF MJ?

That This Is It clip is from the Blu-Ray extras I think and someone uploaded that Black or White clip to internet some months ago. Not really new videos but it was nice to see the 2nd one again. :)

I like the "wormy" direction. I don't know why exactly, but John Landis totally rubs the wrong way anymore. I find him so obnoxious in this clip.

Yeah, Landis has a bit of an ego and he eggs Michael on - but to be fair that's the point of a director is to push and get the right material out.

This clip is amusing because Michael is clearly being sarcastic and he's in turn yanking Landis' chain about "dirty dancing" love it.

I remember i saw an clip of MJ during a recording session that leaked last week, but i had'nt got the time to watch it. Later i searched it everywhere but couldn't find it. Does anybody know somethimg about this? Or did i just dream this? XD

I remember i saw an clip of MJ during a recording session that leaked last week, but i had'nt got the time to watch it. Later i searched it everywhere but couldn't find it. Does anybody know somethimg about this? Or did i just dream this? XD

Might need to be a bit more specific with details as it's possible it didn't leak as recently as you think, what era was it for example? :p

Might need to be a bit more specific with details as it's possible it didn't leak as recently as you think, what era was it for example? :p
Bad Era i think..
But i really think now it was only a dream.. ;D

Is this new (or rare) or not?

MJ in the mountain village of Solda for 2 days (March 2001):

It is the first time I have ever seen this video (Neverland, Christmas 1993):

Those two videos made their rounds on MJJC earlier this year ^_^

JEMFTV - Well this is History era (when I first saw the complete footage I thought it was bad era for a split second :blink: but maybe that's just me, lol) but it's the most recently leaked studio footage that I know of..:

JEMFTV - Well this is History era (when I first saw the complete footage I thought it was bad era for a split second :blink: but maybe that's just me, lol) but it's the most recently leaked studio footage that I know of..:
Many Thanks! I think this was it! :D

Back