Is www.xscapecp.com legitimate?

yeah haha right,sorry mate but I can't belive that his email dosen't work its sounds too funny for me. I sent to him a PM on maximum-jackson board but of course he didn't reply,but I saw that he was on that board after when i sent to him PM.,couple times.

yeah haha right,sorry mate but I can't belive that his email dosen't work its sounds too funny for me. I sent to him a PM on maximum-jackson board but of course he didn't reply,but I saw that he was on that board after when i sent to him PM.,couple times.

i agree with you 100%

as much as i like him he needs to concentrate on his customer service hire some more guys in you know

george if your reading this my applogies but you know mayb at least a notice on your site telling customers that to expect delays if airports can do it so can you you know ??

your the only site out there doing what you do there is no alternatives

[FONT=&quot]
Firstly it is clear you did not read the terms and conditions

Bla bla bla....
And what do you have to say to me, George?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :clapping:
Order # 707/110608/33 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]passed on June 11th and paid through PayPal on the same day?
Until the order was passed the contact was brilliant- according to your e-mail (dated June 11th) the items should be delivered apprx. in 2 weeks.
After the payment was made no reply to any of my messages.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please do not tell me stories that you have no access to e-mails- I've sent you e-mails, PM through other forum and ebay (where you keep enjoying cheating people by the way).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I don't like thiefs.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So be sure the police will be right at your doors if I don't have any information from you in one week.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Have a good day![/FONT]

There was a dangerous promo acetate on ebay the other month which supposedly had men in black on it,
I bookmarked the page and now the same page shows that the seller has a shop called Xscapecp.com.

Strange seems like she/he was playing with us all along?

Iv never had a problem with them before, but its been 12 weeks since i orderd my billie jean glove now :( im getting impatent!

I used this shop a while ago to buy the full Panther outfit from the Black or White video.

Everything wasine back then, but that was in the shops early days. I cant comment onhow it is now, I just hope everything with George is ok!

Anybody seen the new mesage about their PayPal and e-mail accounts being hacked? Just after I place a £90 order! I'm really peed off about this!

Hello There!

I've managed to get in touch with George's business partner- Tommy from Denver.
He explained me all the situation- it doesn't look funny but it's a long story which I don't feel authorized to share.
Anyway, since he's in this business for quite a long time now and would like to keep the good name of the business he wants to sort out, as long as it's possible, all issues of pending orders.
He asked me to pass his e-mail address to people that feel disappointed so he can complete the orders.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!

Hi I just want to let You know that after 5 months I have recived today a percel from George and refund for an items which he dosen't have in stock.

I'd like to say thank You to Majkel for gave me the contact to Tommy from Denver also to Tommy for His help :)

Hey people .I got same problem with them i made loads of orders and some came and some not.So i contacted their pressident and this is what he told me: All shipments will be send or if not you will be refund .Page will be closed soon cos of update and seting it up to work fine again.
They had hack problems in pay pal and email and now they catching up with everything.I don't think you will be scammed.Just have patience .Im also waiting for 4 months for my shipment to arrive

All shipment will be shipped to news year.

Well I've been waiting 5 months for a jacket. There has been no contact from them, despite the numerous messages I have sent. I'm going to be taking legal action to recoup my money if I don't get a refund/jacket by the end of the month.

Well I've been waiting 5 months for a jacket. There has been no contact from them, despite the numerous messages I have sent. I'm going to be taking legal action to recoup my money if I don't get a refund/jacket by the end of the month.

I have been waiting a similar length of time for my glove, it cost me £80 which is a lot of money for me, im so gutted. i sent numerous messages too, but the website's dissapeard completley now so i think we've been had =[

Back