J5: I Want You Back! Unreleased Masters (The Official Thread)

I love the album. More unreleased stuff like this should see the light of day. If you didn't buy yet, I'd say it's a must for MJ fans.

Been a while since the last time I played it. I just couldn't listen to J5 material, which is one of the symptoms I'm going through since he passed...Esp.Lil' Mike's voice got me feeling so emotional, so sad more than ever......

I received this cd yesterday :) I especially like the song "Listen I'll tell you how".

Honestly, I've passed by this CD so many times because I thought it was another compilation album or similar to The Remix Suite. I never even looked at the tracklisting. I just listened to the clips on Amazon though. I'm ordering it right now.

Hello all, I give a little "up" to this thread ! I really love those unreleased masters, how delicious !

Does anybody have the lyrics for "Love Call" : one of my fav' of this album !! But as I'm french, I'm not completely sure of what they sing ... :(

especially for the chorus : does he say "sending out a love call" ? "thinking of a love call" ? oO

I would really appreciate a loooooooooot anyone who could help !!

:)

Back