Jackson 5 Songs that Lifted My Spirits as a Kid in the 60s and 70s

SOS, glad I can help lift your spirit... Nothing like looking at MJ's afro shaking across the stage.. I mean the soulfullness in his voice is f'n crazy... I can't take it.. I start listening to it, get all happy, then when it's over I get crazy pissed because I won't get the chance to beg Mike to sing these songs at least one more time... and beg for some footage... lol... then show him this thread and how much we loved his his early years.

HB, u know Spike throwing that party again next year, and I am there heffa.. So be ready to dance ya ass off, cuz I am making the DJ play all these hits... If I gotta drive from Atl to NY alone I will be there.....

Ppl need to hear this stuff, I mean pre-Thriller... I luv that era but nothing like his down home R&B voice.... and then Jermaine even brought it on a few songs...

Heres another one i love called 'i am love'

lol that mexican crowd is tooooo calm i would have jumped on stage and started jamming with them :girl_dance: and then kidnapped michael but thats a different story all together....:innocent:

and 'Enjoy Yourself ' too lol this one really cheers me up when im in a down mood
and love this performance of it :yes:

Hachi!!! I love you!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: you made my NIGHT!! :giggle: thank you!!

^^ Lol your welcome SOS! ^_^

I thought you guys might appreciate this, its a full performance of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah & There Was A Time from 1970, its pretty rare i found it on another Mj board

Back