Jackson Family Offered 10-City Reunion Tour — Millions On The Table!

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
:p
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

It smells like an utter failure and fiasco!

Do you doubt? :lol: I do not! :coffee:

These guys live stuck in the past .... The same songs, the same choreographies, same stories, the same bla bla bla :bugeyed .... we are tired of knowing! :doh: Jackson 5 finished! They are not able to make new music/new album? They are not able to do their own business without being bound to MJ? :blink: No, they are not able! :p It is easier and comfortable stay accommodated and do the same thing thousands of times they already do for centuries and that everyone already knows! :sigh: They're not going anywhere..... never! :nono: :coffee:

Last edited:
I wish those who wish to perform the best of luck.

It is never easy when the charismatic lead of a band leaves or dies. It is even harder when that lead had become the greatest entertainer in the world.

When the Jacksons performed at the St Lucia Jazz Festival the general feeling was that they were okay (even good) but something was missing. And that something was Michael.

Hope it works out for them.

If any of the Jacksons are reading this, I mean no disrespect but Michael"left" you 30 years ago at the end of the Victory tour. During that time you did not build the group independent of him. Instead you seem to focus on waiting for MJ to agree to a"reunion". You could have had a career in music without Mj. Many groups with less talent have had hits. Maybe not #1's, but good music. So instead of 30 years worth of music, you want people to come hear same old songs from 70's.(without Michael)

If any of the Jacksons are reading this, I mean no disrespect but Michael"left" you 30 years ago at the end of the Victory tour. During that time you did not build the group independent of him. Instead you seem to focus on waiting for MJ to agree to a"reunion". You could have had a career in music without Mj. Many groups with less talent have had hits. Maybe not #1's, but good music. So instead of 30 years worth of music, you want people to come hear same old songs from 70's.(without Michael)

I agree with your post and add that they could have been like The Temptations, if they are not able to get new music out. I was just looking The Temptations tour dates and seemingly they are doing quite well
http://temptationssing.com/tour-schedule
Cubs could have gone the same route as them, but for some reason they started playing dead when MJ left them.
If they were as good as Jermaine likes to say, they could have had modest but good income all these years, but I think they thought of themselves more than they really are. Too proud to go on their own, as having Mike with them brought masses to their tours, but when on their own they had to scale down. I don't think Jermaine's ego could take such a reduction from stardom to modest success.

If they keep going like now (I honestly hope they do for their own sake), they should leave out their fake tribute act to Mike from their act and concentrate singing songs from the time of J5.

I missed the last time Janet toured.. I've been to Velvet Rope that's it.. While the videos I saw of the newest tour looked half @$$ to be honest, even the way she hit her moves was like a rehearsal and just kind of went through the motions.. But I'd love to see her live again... The other Jacksons, while I'd like to actually meet, I'd get board watching them perform.

I'm sorry,I'd rather pay to see Janet for a third time than waste my money on the Jermaine Jackson Family Reunion.

None of the Jackson family other than Michael and Janet even have any speck of talent that they do.

Back