Jackson Family Offered 10-City Reunion Tour — Millions On The Table!

ivy

Proud Member
Jackson Family Offered 10-City Reunion Tour — Millions On The Table!
Posted on Dec 19, 2013 @ 3:53AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Jackson Family Offered Millions To Do Reunion Show

Is there a Jackson family reunion tour in the works?

Documents: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/jfamilyoffer.pdf

According to documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, the family — including Jermaine Jackson, Randy Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Tito Jackson, Janet Jackson, La Toya Jackson and Reba Jackson — has been offered millions upon millions of dollars by AllGood Entertainment to embark on a 10-city tour tentatively titled, The Jacksons Family Reunion.

If all parties agree to the terms of the contract, they stand to make a $1 million deposit each and 40% “of the net income generated from the commercial exploitation” of the company.

In a letter dated Dec. 10 to Jermaine from AllGood’s CEO, Patrick Allocco, he reveals that a deal was already in the works for a Jackson reunion tour before Michael‘s tragic death in June, 2009 — which may be appealing to the family now given their current financial state.

“As you know, we made an offer in 2009 and I’ve received the go-ahead to put forth the same offer as we understand the family may be undergoing temporary financial hardships and know that this tour is the way out of it forever,” Allocco wrote.

“Our offer is for ten cities in the U.S., an option for 10 cities in Europe plus we have additional offers for Australia (Jan. 2 in Melbourne ), Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Seoul.”

And it sounds like the Jackson family may have several offers on the table!

“This past weekend, one of our ‘honest brokers’ told me that there was a private meeting between four of the five brothers and a London based promoter who was bringing $4 million in cashier’s checks to each family member for a 10 city tour of the U.S., Europe and China,” Allocco revealed.

“I have my reasons to doubt the veracity of that statement.”

Included in the 16-section agreement are clauses that state the Jackson family will “be responsible for arranging and providing, at Artists’ sole expense:

(a) each Entertainer’s, each Sideperson’s, and the Entourage’s intercity and intracity transportation to and from the city and specific venue of each Event, including without limitation ground transportation to and from airports, to and from hotels, and to and from Event venues, as well as any extraneous interim travel.

“(b), all of Artist’s, each Sideperson’s, and the Entourage’s hotel accommodations, food, and related services.”

Not mentioned whatsoever in any of the contracts for pitches is Jackson patriarch Joe, who has been working to release a documentary titled The Architect — but it’s on hold because film distributors “despised” the focal point of the piece.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/jackson-family-offered-millions-reunion-tour-show/

I don't really get what the appeal of this would be. The only reunion I could see some people be interested in already happened last year when the brothers came together for the Unity tour. And even though I thought they put on a really good show, it was not like they were drawing massive crowds. I doubt the inclusion of Randy this time is going to lead to a spike in ticket sales, lol. I also do not think Janet's and the brother's fanbases overlap all that much, so I doubt these reunion shows have a lot of extra appeal for fans of either.

Oh well good luck to them, I don't begrudge them an honest days work.

My guess is the idea was put on ice not because Michael died, but rather Michael probably wanted nothing to do with it, hence it not being worth launching or investing in from the jump. To be honest, I don't think it would've been worth investing in without Mike, PERIOD. I know I'm not interested in spending my hard earned money on it.

Lol. Isn't it the same company that wanted to extort money ($300m) from MJ and his Estate? really if the jacksons are serious about their careers (or whatever is left of them) they will have to recruit the best around and not crooks disguised as good Samaritans. For crying out loud, AGE has no proven track record.

But again I guess it's better than filing frivolous lawsuits through Mama J and exploiting MJ kids with tacky projects.

Still, I see some problems here because the Jacksons have lost their commercial appeal. it got worse since MJ passing. They will have to sell a minimum amount of tickets to earn that kind of money they are supposedly being offered. and judging by the attendance records on their previous unity endeavor, the outlook is somewhat bleak.

another thing is that the Jacksons lack work ethics. for years they've staunchly resisted the prospect of working and instead relied heavily on MJ to fund their lifestyle. if they jump on this thing, chances are that they may want to get out only after a few months. Thus to succeed they will have to make some major adjustments to their lifestyle, one being the integration of strict discipline in their work habits.

also and perhaps more importantly, this would be an admission of defeat really, especially for randy who has tried without much success all kinds of tricks to siphon money from the estate and aeg. the letter is a bit insulting. it essentially says "hey we know you are hungry. come and work for us and in return we will feed you."

Last edited:
Did anyone read the agreement pdf that was attached to the Radar post?

My blood pressure went sky high after reading a few paragraphs, such as this?:
"Artists shall make their best efforts to aid Company in securing the right to use the name and image of Michael Jackson in relationship of concerts, including but not limited to use in al advertisements for the concerts"

So basically Allgood wants siblings to go the estate and ask them if they could use MJ name and image to promote this concert. Funnier part is that even Allgood doesn't think that siblings themselves are big enough names to pull grows to this concerts, they have to add that they are Michael Jackson's sisters and brothers.
I'm expecting the estate putting stop on their exploitation of Michael and doesn't allow them to use MJ's name and image.

I hope PPB is not brought in like in Cardiff.

In different note, I can imagine the bitch fight in dressing room between Janet and Jermaine. They fight whose songs they should sing, who is bigger star, and last Latoya cannot even sing :hysterical:

Last edited:

"Artists shall make their best efforts to aid Company in securing the right to use the name and image of Michael Jackson in relationship of concerts, including but not limited to use in al advertisements for the concerts"

So basically Allgood wants siblings to go the estate and ask them if they could use MJ name and image to promote this concert. Funnier part is that even Allgood doesn't think that siblings themselves are big enough names to pull grows to this concerts, they have to add that they are Michael Jackson's sisters and brothers.

That is precisely the reason why this so-called project will tank. another pathetic scheme to exploit MJ image and likeness.

^^ Do you think they go to estate and ask to use MJ name and image?
I don't, because to them MJ is property of Jackson "family" and in their mind they are allowed use him and his kids any way they like.

I'm expecting the estate putting stop on their exploitation of Michael and doesn't allow them to use MJ's name and image.

I hope PPB is not brought in like in Cardiff.

In different note, I can imagine the bitch fight in dressing room between Janet and Jermaine. They fight whose songs they should sing, who is bigger star, and last Latoya cannot even sing :hysterical:

No, I didn't read that. That puts a whole other spin on it, I'm more that happy for the family to put themselves out to work but just do your own thing.

Being totally honest, I don't think the other Jacksons (except Janet) are that talented, nor do I think the Jackson 5 would've been anywhere near as successful as they were in their heyday without Michael. It's not exactly like any, except Janet, have managed to hold onto a proper solo career that has been somewhat successful.

People don't want to see The Jacksons, they want to see Michael Jackson. If the Jacksons are there with MJ, great, but without him, it's evident nobody is really interested - especially not 40 years on from their heyday. They weren't exactly drawing crowds with their last tour that recently finished. I honestly don't really see this being successful, and if it is, I'd say it's probably because of Janet. She might not be as big these days, but she can still draw crowds as evidential by her last tour.

I'm probably coming off quite harsh but that's how I see it.

No, I didn't read that. That puts a whole other spin on it, I'm more that happy for the family to put themselves out to work but just do your own thing.

Whats their own thing? Last 4 and half years it has been exploiting Michael and/or his kids.

While I find the above quite funny that Allgood doesn't think that Janet and others by themselves are able to pull crowds, they have to use dead man's name to promote Jackson's concert.

I noticed that Latoya hasn't managed to raise her profile as she is still the lowest amount of money to be paid, then again she is only decoration on stage as she doesn't qualify as singer:)

LOL This would never happen. The sibling will never ever be able to get on the same page about anything. Can you imagine all the drama and fighting? I also don't see Janet ever agreeing to this. She wanted MJ to do it and put pressure on him, but she herself will never agree.

Janet is living at the Ritz Carlton Dubai since October. I highly doubt her husband will be happy with her getting back on stage. This is doomed

Whats their own thing? Last 4 and half years it has been exploiting Michael and/or his kids.

While I find the above quite funny that Allgood doesn't think that Janet and others by themselves are able to pull crowds, they have to use dead man's name to promote Jackson's concert.

I noticed that Latoya hasn't managed to raise her profile as she is still the lowest amount of money to be paid, then again she is only decoration on stage as she doesn't qualify as singer:)

Lol. Very true.

The document they posted is actually from 2009. It's when Michael was alive and they were trying to get the reunion - which as we know never happened. AGE also lost their $300 Million lawsuit.

Radar is claiming that they are trying to resurrect the reunion deal with the remaining Jacksons. Perhaps the terms have changed now

So basically this is Plan C.
Plan A was sue AEG for a gazillion dollars---fail,
Plan B was make Remembering Michael that fans pay for---fail.
Who wants to guess what Plan D is?

People don't want to see The Jacksons, they want to see Michael Jackson. If the Jacksons are there with MJ, great, but without him, it's evident nobody is really interested - especially not 40 years on from their heyday.
I'm probably coming off quite harsh but that's how I see it.

I don't think you're being harsh with these statements. I feel the same way and I've been a fan since their Motown debut, LMFAO!! I've only seen them with Michael and the family chemistry works well as a whole, but without him, no dice. As an old school fan, it would be a sad reminder that a huge chunk of that chemistry is gone. I know Mike's gone (and it hurts), but I don't need to be reminded of that harsh reality by paying to see some Jackson family reunion tour (which wouldn't be a true reunion without him).

For this tour they will have to pay for everything: transportation, lodging, meals, etc. No more free first class seats on the plane. I wonder which 10 cities Allgood has in mind?

People don't want to see The Jacksons, they want to see Michael Jackson. If the Jacksons are there with MJ, great, but without him, it's evident nobody is really interested - especially not 40 years on from their heyday. They weren't exactly drawing crowds with their last tour that recently finished. I honestly don't really see this being successful, and if it is, I'd say it's probably because of Janet. She might not be as big these days, but she can still draw crowds as evidential by her last tour.

^^^ THIS.

One thing would be if they wanted to go out and do shows simply as The Jacksons, but this plastering Michael's name on everything JUST to draw enough interest is starting to look tackier and tackier...

Allgood's have proven themselves crooked in the past so I'm sure the Estate will not want to deal with them no matter how the family begs. If the brothers did not make money off that long tour they won't make any off this 10 city tour. What is Allgood's bringing to the table? It's a wack offer---they basically have to pay all of their own expenses as well as their stage crew and roadies. I can't imagine established professionals working with them without getting their pay up front because of the Jackson propensity of not paying their bills.

I'd rather see Janet do another solo tour or actually see Jermaine perform alone.

For this tour they will have to pay for everything: transportation, lodging, meals, etc. No more free first class seats on the plane. I wonder which 10 cities Allgood has in mind?

and that right there shows how shady this deal is. The Jacksons should turn it down flat

I actually feel the family members are talented but of course, without Michael, it will be difficult. It's difficult for any group who tours and records without the "star" or lead element. They could still do numbers. That's obvious with the Unity tour and the brothers doing good numbers with it or even the reality show which I thought was good

The problems are

1. The dysfunction. It's been like this as early as the Triumph and Victory tours but without Michael and trustworthy people who have their interest in mind, it could be a disaster

2. ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING DEALS LIKE THIS. The involved acts' teams are obviously not doing a good job if they actually agree to this. Every act has a their teams of managers, agents and such and this deal doesn't seem to be in their favor so if they look at it and tell Jermaine or whoever "This is a good deal!" then that's a bad sign

They could do a tour and have moderately success. The brothers should've toured off the heels of the reality show in 2010 but waited until...what? 2012?

Do a 2 or 3 hour multi-segment show in major cities:

The Jacksons:
I Want You Back
ABC
The Love You Save
I'll Be There
I Found That Girl
Maybe Tomorrow
She's Good
Goin' Back To Indiana
Lookin' Through The Windows
To Know
Dancing Machine
Get It Together
I Am Love
Body Language
Enjoy Yourself
Show You The Way To Go
Strength Of One Man
Blame It On The Boogie
Shake Your Body
Destiny
Can You Feel It
Heartbreak Hotel
Torture
Body
One More Chance
2300 Jackson Street

JANET:
Control
What Have You Done For Me Lately
Nasty
When I Think Of You
Miss You Much
Rhythm Nation
Alright
Escapade
That's The Way Love Goes
If
Again
Got It Til It's Gone
Go Deep
All For You
Someone To Call My Lover
Enjoy
Rock With U

JERMAINE:
-------
Daddy's Home
That's How Love Goes
Let's Get Serious
Burnin' Hot
Let Me Tickle Your Fancy
Sweetest Sweetest
Dynamite
When The Rain Begins To Fall
Do What You Do
I Think It's Love

LATOYA
-----
Night Time Lover
If You Feel The Funk
Heart Don't Lie
You're Gonna Get Rocked

MARLON
-----
Don't Go

REBBIE
-----
Centipede
Fly Away

THE JACKSON FAMILY
--------
Off The Wall/Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'/Bad/Scream
Gone Too Soon
2300 Jackson Street
If You Only Believe

All in all, if they get a legit deal and they tour and do well, can't find fault in that

IMO it's not a really viable proposition. If the artists are responsible for production costs and even their own flights, hotels etc it would mean they had very little to show at the end of it. The latest tour by some of the brothers were cancelled because of poor ticket sales so why should this be any different. I believe Janet is still a draw but she has recently married and I can't see her being tempted by this. Puts her in the same position as Michael used to be in whereby she is the main draw and the siblings are along for the ride and hoping to earn some cash. The money on offer doesn't give any scope to put on a spectacular show so I believe it's dead in the water.

IMO it's not a really viable proposition. If the artists are responsible for production costs and even their own flights, hotels etc it would mean they had very little to show at the end of it. The latest tour by some of the brothers were cancelled because of poor ticket sales so why should this be any different. I believe Janet is still a draw but she has recently married and I can't see her being tempted by this. Puts her in the same position as Michael used to be in whereby she is the main draw and the siblings are along for the ride and hoping to earn some cash. The money on offer doesn't give any scope to put on a spectacular show so I believe it's dead in the water.
Yeah, the whole putting the tab of production costs, travel, and such is a complete rip off

and that right there shows how shady this deal is. The Jacksons should turn it down flat

I actually feel the family members are talented but of course, without Michael, it will be difficult. It's difficult for any group who tours and records without the "star" or lead element. They could still do numbers. That's obvious with the Unity tour and the brothers doing good numbers with it or even the reality show which I thought was good

The problems are

1. The dysfunction. It's been like this as early as the Triumph and Victory tours but without Michael and trustworthy people who have their interest in mind, it could be a disaster

2. ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING DEALS LIKE THIS. The involved acts' teams are obviously not doing a good job if they actually agree to this. Every act has a their teams of managers, agents and such and this deal doesn't seem to be in their favor so if they look at it and tell Jermaine or whoever "This is a good deal!" then that's a bad sign

They could do a tour and have moderately success. The brothers should've toured off the heels of the reality show in 2010 but waited until...what? 2012?

Do a 2 or 3 hour multi-segment show in major cities:

The Jacksons:
I Want You Back
ABC
The Love You Save
I'll Be There
I Found That Girl
Maybe Tomorrow
She's Good
Goin' Back To Indiana
Lookin' Through The Windows
To Know
Dancing Machine
Get It Together
I Am Love
Body Language
Enjoy Yourself
Show You The Way To Go
Strength Of One Man
Blame It On The Boogie
Shake Your Body
Destiny
Can You Feel It
Heartbreak Hotel
Torture
Body
One More Chance
2300 Jackson Street

JANET:
Control
What Have You Done For Me Lately
Nasty
When I Think Of You
Miss You Much
Rhythm Nation
Alright
Escapade
That's The Way Love Goes
If
Again
Got It Til It's Gone
Go Deep
All For You
Someone To Call My Lover
Enjoy
Rock With U

JERMAINE:
-------
Daddy's Home
That's How Love Goes
Let's Get Serious
Burnin' Hot
Let Me Tickle Your Fancy
Sweetest Sweetest
Dynamite
When The Rain Begins To Fall
Do What You Do
I Think It's Love

LATOYA
-----
Night Time Lover
If You Feel The Funk
Heart Don't Lie
You're Gonna Get Rocked

MARLON
-----
Don't Go

REBBIE
-----
Centipede
Fly Away

THE JACKSON FAMILY
--------
Off The Wall/Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'/Bad/Scream
Gone Too Soon
2300 Jackson Street
If You Only Believe

All in all, if they get a legit deal and they tour and do well, can't find fault in that

I personally don't care what they are singing as they get no penny from me and I have no intention to go to see them, but they should definitely leave out any Michael's songs from his solo career from their song list.
You don't see any other reformed band going around and playing songs from parted member of band who went solo. Can you imagine of if reminding members of N Sync start singing Justin's songs from his solo career?
It is no no :no:
If they want to get back on business, they should do it on their own, not using MJ and his songs to give a boost, and definitely no more Jermaine and others crying fake tears and saying how much they miss Michael, and because they miss him so much they sing his songs (thats what Jermaine said).

lol cause the last jacksons tour was such a multi million $ success wasnt it. .

They make me laugh they saw him less than many of the fans and mj wanted even less to do with them. they loved his money and nothing else IMO

Back