Jackson fans line up for 'This Is It' tickets + AEG president: Jackson movie should clear co. name

new photos of fans in line in LA

2z7mxyo.jpg

2v2z8xs.jpg

2duasf8.jpg

Re: People Lining Up Already In LA For Tickets!

....you've got to be shitting me!

People are lining up more than 2 days in advance to get tix for a MOVIE?!?!?

So does this mean whereever the movie will be shown that we who are planning on seeing it should be lining up way before Sunday morning??

Re: People Lining Up Already In LA For Tickets!

Yes some industry experts are saying this film will be lucky to beat the Miley Cyrus film which grossed 65 Million US. They say This Is It will be a success but it will not beat any records or anything. Let's prove them wrong guys. I know myself will be going to see it several times with different people who all value MJ. I want this movie to do amazing. Let's make MJ beat Miley Cryus and give him a new record. I would atleast like to see This Is It be the biggest box office movie for the weekend in the US.
I have no doubt it will be huge. As far as Miley Cyrus goes, her fans are only teeny-boppers, which limits her. Michael's fan base spreads out over decades, from teeny-boppers to baby boomers.

I think the movie could gross between 50-75 million US, potentially more. Globally I believe this movie will gross 150-200 million which would be amazing. Let's make this huge guys, do it for Michael!
I second that! Let's do it for Michael!

We've already got tickets for a city an hour away and we'll be buying tickets for our city when they go on sale tonight. We're planning on seeing it at least two times, but maybe three.

It is the blonde dancer 4 MJ in pic.

A picture I forgot to post w/others.
idssqo.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to ask the manager of my local theather if I can have the poster when the movie is over If I have to pay for it but I want that movie poster not one form ebay but the one form the theater

I was there the atmosphere was amazing!!!!!!!
Everybody young and old singing dancing...it was a beautiful place to be!!!
=)
cant wait to see it

The 2 female dancers that had been selected for the concerts are so delicious!

I am going to ask the manager of my local theather if I can have the poster when the movie is over If I have to pay for it but I want that movie poster not one form ebay but the one form the theater

In Norway the first 500 that met up we were given a miniposter. I thought that was applied in other countries. I was among them :D

thats what I plan on doing as well.

shame they never qued for mike when he was alive if he was so worth it. how many there are fake new fans.

Then how the heck did those concert tickets sell out in minutes if people didn't que for MJ?? I saw what you were saying in another post, so I need to add on. Not all those in the article were new fans. Even if they are so what . Like another poster said better laet then never and better to be new fans than to be bashing Michael and believing the tabloids about him.

Last edited:
Back