Jam?

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
I don't know what Michael means by " It ain't to much for me to JAM" ?
When I search Jam on google it shows the food jam
JingleJam1.jpg

It's a term that was used a lot with funk music. It means the groove is really good or hot and makes you bob your head or dance. Like someone saying "That song is jamming". To "jam" mostly refers to uptempo music, but some R&B ballads are called "slow jams". So, whatever Mike is going through, it's not enough to stop him from jamming. Jamiroquai's 'Canned Heat' had a similar message, but in the case of that song, JK wants to dance instead of "jam".

:lol: @ the pic

Love the song Jam! My all time fav MJ song! I agree with what Duran said regarding what the song means.

Its about jamming the the music. Jamming meaning getting lost in the music, dancing, bobbing your head, etc. like DuranDuran said.

If you listen to or read the lyrics in the verses, he describes different problems or scenarios, but as tough as those things may be, "it ain't too much for me to jam!"

Jam! Ar! It ain't too much pa, it ain't too much it ain't too much for me JAM AAAAH.
I love this song 🤩

Like the guys have said, it's just a term to let go and dance. Forget your troubles and follow the groove

This song is produced by Teddy for his group Guy for their first album. Along the same lines, I know Mike loved the first Guy album, espicially the song "Spend The Night"

Back