Jan 8th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Hey guys, not too much new going on today the tour rumors are all over the place with no denials in site so...here's hoping lol. Today there is a bit more news on Chris Brown collaborating with Michael...

CHRIS BROWN EYES MIJAC COLLABO: Singer says Jackson and executive producer will.i.am promised him a slot on the new album.

*More details are emerging about the recording sessions for Michael Jackson's upcoming studio album, which is being executive produced by Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am.

Chris Brown tells Allhiphop.com that he got a verbal commitment from both will.i.am and Jackson himself to make a guest appearance on the project.

"We are talking but…like I originally talked to will.I.am, because he does some stuff for him. And then when I talked to Mike, he said 'Yeah we’ll do something,' so hopefully we will do that record," said Brown.

According to the Web site, Jackson's album is being recorded in Westmeath Ireland, Las Vegas and New York; and features production by Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley and others.
Allhiphop is also reporting that Jackson is currently working with will.i.am and rapper 50 Cent to produce a 10- to 30-date residency at London's O2 Arena.
As previously reported by Fox411 columnist Roger Friedman, Jackson is said to be in the planning stages of a concert run in the UK that will net him close to $30 million dollars.

BLACK EYED PEAS - WILL.IAM ORGANISES JACKSON + BROWN DUET

BLACK EYED PEAS star WILL.I.AM is helping fellow rapper CHRIS BROWN realise his dream of recording with MICHAEL JACKSON. Will.i.am - who is executive producing Jackson’s new album - has asked the Thriller hitmaker if he would consider collaborating with his pal. And Brown is delighted Jackson has agreed to work with him. Brown tells AllHiphop.com, "We are talking but… like I originally talked to Will.i.am, because he does some stuff for him. And then when I talked to Mike, he said 'Yeah we'll do something,' so hopefully we will do that record."

08/01/2008 17:13 Contact Music

Most everything else I saw was on the tour in the UK.

Today in
Michael Jackson History
2001 - Michael Jackson's publicist Cheri Fein announced the Jackson would be recording two to three songs for the new Jackson Five album.

:huh:lol

Back