Janet shopping in Milan on February 11, 2015

barbee0715

Proud Member
Janet shopping in Milan She looks so cute! She reminds me of when she was a little girl.

From: http://www.eonline.com/news/624763/...-first-time-in-nearly-four-months-see-the-pic

Well, hello there, Janet Jackson!
The 48-year-old singer stepped out in Milan, Italy on Wednesday, marking the first time we've seen the "All For You" beauty since her rare red carpet appearance in late October in Dubai.
Wearing a long coat to keep warm in the chilly weather, the hitmaker was dressed in an all-black ensemble, sporting a beanie hat, platform booties and loose-fitting cropped pants while wearing her hair in a side-swept braid.
She was photographed exiting Giuseppe Zanotti Design, where, presumably, she was shopping for designer shoes, keeping her head down as she left the high-end store.

rs_634x1024-150211114727-634-janet-jackson-milan.ls.21115.jpg

The late Michael Jackson's sister has been keeping a low profile following her 2012 nuptials to billionaire Wissam Al Mana, after which she reportedly moved to Saudi Arabia.
Her October public appearance was the first time she had been seen on a red carpet in 18 months when she attended the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience in the UAE's most populous city.
Despite tying the knot in 2012, Jackson did not confirm the couple's I-do's until February 2013. "The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true," the couple said in a joint statement at the time. "Last year we were married in a quiet, private and beautiful ceremony."
Nearly one-year ago, the pair also found themselves at the center of divorce rumors, although a source told E! News there was no truth to the split reports.

Last edited:
OK. Here's one more-I think it's obvioiusly a paparazzi photo, but that's OK as long as it's not his kids, right?

janet-jackson-milan-12feb15-01.jpg

Lovely J. Looking so much like her brother MJ in that pic.

Miss her. But I think I understand her keeping it on the low.

22 years on and the "Me and Janet really are two different people" line still stands, right? :) And to think that two years after that particularly historic moment at the Grammys they would collaborate on the gem which is Scream, both the song and the video....

God bless her & her husband and their life together. That may just be the most important career for her.

22 years on and the "Me and Janet really are two different people" line still stands, right? :)
And to think that two years after that particularly historic moment at the Grammys they would
collaborate on the gem which is Scream, both the song and the video....
Absolutely. :)

Back