Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

billyworld99

Proud Member
dzhanet_dzhekson_i_the_jacksons.png

It's from a Russian tour site:

The nearest date :
December 12, 2014
Venue:
Crocus City Hall
Tickets from:
2000 rubles

Janet Jackson and The Jacksons.

One of the brightest stars in the world of pop music , Janet Jackson and the team that gave start a singing career , the famous The Jacksons, will perform in Moscow . The future program will be the tribute to their legendary brother , the king of the pop scene - Michael Jackson.

Tickets for Janet Jackson and The Jacksons - this is a firework of emotions. Here and admiration brilliant vocals , and the joy of meeting with many mega- hits. A grand tribute to attract a lot of attention and will be one of the most exciting events in the world of music. "The show must go on! " - The name of one of the most famous compositions Queen - as well as possible for this ambitious project . No matter what kind of conflict artists take the stage and give his fans the best.

Everyone who wants to get to the concert Janet Jackson and The Jacksons tickets will be invited to a meeting with the artists , which is loved by many for their phenomenal musicality, inner freedom and a sense of absolute hit.

Without a doubt , concert tickets, Janet Jackson and The Jacksons will enjoy great popularity. Have long to wait for the fans , the concert Janet Jackson and The Jacksons in Moscow will be held very soon.

20130411-142132-555407.jpg

idk how true this is but Janet did tweeted in 2012 that she can't wait to perform in Moscow.

http://biletclick.ru/concert/dzhanet_dzhekson_i_the_jacksons.html

Re: Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

One of the brightest stars in the world of pop music, Janet Jackson

Since when? I agree she was sucessful in the 90's but not to that extreme.

Re: Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

Not so sure about this..

Janet's been in the studio for a while.. There are videos and pics of her in studios with a few different producers..

It's possible tho..

^^ well the site is similar to ticketmaster but only its contains to concerts/events that are happening in Russia. There's a phone number / purchase button available where you can order tickets for this show they are rumored to be doing

Janet and Jacksons fans will appreciate this. I Wonder why they chose Russia for this show and if they will do other countries?

I don't think they even have set date for this show yet. So how can they sell tickets to it ?

Not the slightest bit interested in Janet or the Jacksons... even if it IS a tribute to Michael. Are his kids, Estate or charities going to get any benefit out of it? Hope they're not going to haul any or all of Michael's children on stage for this one (although I'm sure the Russian fans would love to see them - and I wouldn't begrudge them that pleasure.)

Kerry Hennigan;3899907 said:
Not the slightest bit interested in Janet or the Jacksons... even if it IS a tribute to Michael. Are his kids, Estate or charities going to get any benefit out of it? Hope they're not going to haul any or all of Michael's children on stage for this one (although I'm sure the Russian fans would love to see them - and I wouldn't begrudge them that pleasure.)

I don't think PPB would want anything to do with Janet and few others in that punch.
Refrence:
As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

Janet was part of that group chat Junior is talking about.

I can find a memory tour in Germany,immortal shows, some shows in Norway but nothing about this concert yet.

WOW. I'm excited about the Janet part but not sure why she would want to team up with the Jacksons, really.

I'll wait this out and see what this turns out to be. I remember many times the Jacksons announced they would be performing with Michael, only to have things cancelled because Michael didn't want to be involved. LOL.

Bubs;3899912 said:
I don't think PPB would want anything to do with Janet and few others in that punch.
Refrence:
As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

Janet was part of that group chat Junior is talking about.
Thank you, for reposting this information.
It is so... sad that most of Michael Jackson's sibling have shown
an intense lack of love for Michael's children.
With relatives like the ones Michael Jackson described in your post, Michael's children need our prayers.

I pray daily that God will grant Michael Jackson's children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket) that which their father Michael gave me: Love, Peace, and Happiness .
:angel:

Odd because Janet never invited them on stage with her before, and she never toured with them. When they wanted to tour Janet was trying to get Micheal to join. Maybe because this is a tribute it is different?

This sounds more like wishful hoping, I doubt she will do this. I'm just getting tired off all these high priced shows to only get canceled. Janet release your album, tour and don't get caught up.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like they are all as desperate as each other having to team up. once again using the "tribute" show as a why to get ppl to turn up and to get themselves attention for the show.

Sounds like they are all as desperate as each other having to team up. once again using the "tribute" show as a why to get ppl to turn up and to get themselves attention for the show.

Declaring it's a tribute is the only way to make folks turn up. People aren't checking for Janet and them brothers like that.

Dec 2014 that's over a year away. If Michael had had that amount time to get himself well and fit he would be here with us now. No need for any charlatan doc. I would not want to see them. Don't perform Stranger in Moscow!!

This concert is scheduled for over a year away Dec 2014 ?? Something is way off here. Do we have any Russian members who can call or contact the ticket site for more information.

^^Maybe they are planning way ahead.

:doh: oh no ... not again !

A person on prince.org who is from Russia called the number for this event. She said they confirmed that this show is indeed legit.

here are her posts

I know very well the situation in Russia and the tastes of the Russian public, so I am sure that The Jacksons or Janet are not able to collect a large audience hall in Moscow ... so the only option - is to make a joint tribute to their brother

Russian is my native language.

Organizers say it is credible information and called the show "tribute to their legendary brother, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson."
Ticket prices range from 2,000 rubles (60 USD) to 12,000 rubles (360 USD).

in the announcement they write:
Concert The Jacksons & Janet Jackson in Crocus City Hall is dedicated to the most popular member of the Jackson family - Michael Jackson, who died in 2009. It will feature the legendary hits of the King of Pop in the performance of the closest people to him.
At the concert, the audience will hear the songs "Billie Jean", "Black Or White", "Smooth Criminal", "Beat It"; "Liberian Girl", "You Are My Life" and many others.

and yes, you can buy a ticket for the concert, which will take place (or not ...) in December 2014
although the central Russian newspapers and news channels (which are usually widely reported events surrounding MJ) almost did not pay attention to this event.

wow so I guess Janet is going to sing some of Michael's parts if its going to be his songs only

"At the concert, the audience will hear the songs "Billie Jean", "Black Or White", "Smooth Criminal", "Beat It"; "Liberian Girl", "You Are My Life" and many others."

None of Jackson family is not worthy of singing MJ's songs and they should leave MJ songs out of their "tributes".
They can sing songs from J5 era, but singing songs from MJ's solo career is tasteless money grab.

Last edited:

so now even janet has turned into a mj tribute act.

I wonder which boys will be singing with her and how they will split the money among members? Will Janet get the most?

Wouldn't they need the estate's permission to sing Michael's solo work?

Wouldn't they need the estate's permission to sing Michael's solo work?

I think someone stated that can get away with copyright in Russia.

I wonder which boys will be singing with her and how they will split the money among members? Will Janet get the most?

I think its all the brothers except Randy.

I think its all the brothers except Randy.

^^Aw poor Randy, and he could play different instruments too.

Ash I love your pictures. I was just staring at that blinking Michael again. Russian fans must be all excited by this. This is not like the Wales show, so I think the Jacksons will do a good show.

Russian fans must be all excited by this.
-------------------

hence it being a mjs tribute show. they are hoping mjs fans base pays their wages. hope they arent sucked in by it

Back