Janet to be on the cover of Ebony Magazine

I wish they would make it possible to order ALL Ebony issues online. I really want this Janet issue but I seem to not be able to actually order it. :(

Vibe HQ Photo

janetflowerjanetflowerha6.jpg

Sooo beautiful!!:wub:

I work with magazine shipments for a living. I was able to see the magazine when it was first shipped for distribution. All I could think of as I packed Janet after Janet into those boxes was how freaking GORGEOUS she is while at the same time being mad at her because I'm just a little older than her and I look 100 compared to her:D

And **coughs** yes, I got a copy early. One of the FEW perks to that lousy job LOL.

I work with magazine shipments for a living. I was able to see the magazine when it was first shipped for distribution. All I could think of as I packed Janet after Janet into those boxes was how freaking GORGEOUS she is while at the same time being mad at her because I'm just a little older than her and I look 100 compared to her:D

And **coughs** yes, I got a copy early. One of the FEW perks to that lousy job LOL.
Awesome, lucky you ^_^

Awesome, lucky you ^_^

LOL well I was cussin her all the way home because those darn bundles are SO heavy. I would have been just as happy to wait until April 12 to get her like everyone else.

Now MICHAELS Ebony on the other hand...........I would have single handedly packed every bundle going out to the universe for FREE just to get my hands on a copy of it the very moment it came in to be shipped out.

I wasn't working there yet LOL. I DID get the MJ Jet early too though however;)

chucksgirl you're so lucky i was i was working where you work that be so cool

LOL really you wouldn't. It's back breaking dirty work. I can hardly move when I get home and I'm filthy. But yeah, I'd guess it would be worth it to get your hands on something like that before the world does. Like a said, one of the ONLY perks;)

o.k :)

i got the new janet album and i saw pictures of her booklet she age well but i can see her face look old sorry for sayying that but it's true she looks very old in her face

o.k :)

i got the new janet album and i saw pictures of her booklet she age well but i can see her face look old sorry for sayying that but it's true she looks very old in her face

oooooooooh, do NOT be sorry!!!!!

LOL you just made my day:D

I don't have her new album yet but Im so going to get it now so I can see an OLD Janet. If I have to look forty by golly so does she:D

o.k i'm don't sorry thanks

go get the new janet album is so good cause it's cd/dvd is very cool i like it alot remind me of the future :)

unlike MJ, janet is doing an all out blitz...if u don't get her on ebony, u can get her on black hair magazine and others. i was just in the store. she's just as magazine ubiquitous as beyonce

Last edited:
unlike MJ, janet is doing an all out blitz...if u don't get her on ebony, u can get her on black hair magazine and others. i was just in the store. she's just as magazine ubiquitous as beyonce

Well at least Janet has something to promote. Beyonce is just on the cover of magazine's for the hell of it most of the time lol. I'll take Janet being on all the magazine covers over B anyday .

Last edited:
Thats Cool!

I am trying to get MJ's issue through Zinion as a digital copy but they don't have, where you think I should buy it?

Well at least Janet has something to promote. Beyonce is just on the cover of magazine's for the hell of it most of the time lol. I'll take Janet being on all the magazine covers over B anyday .

That's right. Janet's album Discipline is out, that's why she's all over magazine land, and tv land as well doing talkshows and all that. She's working hard promoting getting herself in the picture which I hope Michael will do when his album comes out.

Back