Janet's new book

Here:

51tZ5ekdnbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Description

In TRUE YOU, one of the greatest entertainers of our time, Janet Jackson, opens up about her struggles with food, body image, and relationships.

http://www.amazon.com/True-You-Jour...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289773757&sr=1-2

^^^The cover looks great :D

I'll be buying it deffinatly, it will be a good read about her life and it will give tips on how to lose weight too what more can you ask for :lol:

I won't.

I decided not to invest my money in any Jacksons' project.

I won't.

I decided not to invest my money in any Jacksons' project.

I see you have a lot of hate in your heart for this family. It is not healthy. Everybody has to worry about their own families in order to make this world a better place.

Well, I doubt Janet can make me love myself (as is indicated in the book title) but I am interested in reading her book so we'll see. It's really geared towards much younger girls though...which I am not.

I see you have a lot of hate in your heart for this family. It is not healthy. Everybody has to worry about their own families in order to make this world a better place.

How is me deciding not to buy Janet's book...hate?

You are silly.

I'm not sure if this is the right time to be releasing this book.

I mean, in this economy are folks really going to be interested in the "struggles" of a woman who is successful, attractive and RICH?

I will definitely buy this book. Like Michael, Janet has been a great inspiration to me. I credit her Velvet Rope album for helping me get through a rough time I had as a teenager. In the first two years of high school, I suffered through a depression. I was having a hard time trying to find my own place in high school and I didn't feel like I belonged anywhere. I often wanted to go to sleep and not wake up because I was hurting so much. Then, The Velvet Rope was released and after listening to it, I realized that I wasn't alone. I was reminded how how special I am and how beautiful I am inside and out. That album came out at the right time. I like to say that I am a "work in progress" and I listen to that album when I have my moments. So, I will definitely be buying this book.

Memefan;3084087 said:
How is me deciding not to buy Janet's book...hate?

You are silly.

Silly? Your silly petition against Michael’s mother, a person he used to trust the most indicates the level of your hate for anything what comes from Jacksons including Janet's book. You have to be ashamed of yourself. If you do not like it, do not buy it! Simple as that.

Asedora;3084849 said:
Silly? Your silly petition against Michael’s mother, a person he used to trust the most indicates the level of your hate for anything what comes from Jacksons including Janet's book. You have to be ashamed of yourself. If you do not like it, do not buy it! Simple as that.

Exactly what I wrote...I won't buy it. Will not buy anything from any Jackson. PERIOD.

you still haven't shown me the hate.

Waiting....while you drink some more Kool aid

I won't be buying it.

OT: I see nothing silly about the petition.

Back