Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

oh she's coming dutchie, a janet fan was asking one of the dancers boyfriends when if they will be coming to europe, and he said, yes janet is in the process of defining the dates and that they will be announced soon, and that janet especially wants to go to italy. plus gil also said there will be more in europe.

omg....:D

Last edited:
I went to the show tonight and it was AMAZING!!! My seats werentthe best but I had a really good time. The crowd was really hype and into the ENTIRE SHOW!! The only time they sat down was the 1st wardrobe change, and the first slow song. A really good show!!! Janet was AMAZING and she looked it also. I would pay more money to see her when she comes back to the states. N yes, from what I heard Marlon Jackson was there, and I seen Skorpion(the vblogger).

From the videos ATL sounds like a great crowd :D, here are some videos:

Pleasure Principle, Control

Again

Nothing and I Get Lonely

Love Will Never Do (Without You)

Crowd chant, If and Scream

Diamonds, The Best Things In Life Are Free Make Me

Last edited:
Has anyone outside of the UK already received their tickets through Ticketmaster for the shows in London?

Not sure if I read anything about dispatching, I figured they'd send them right away after ordering.
But...I still haven't received my tickets for June 30th. :scratch:

I was at the Atlanta show last night and I agree with Chanel! The crowd was hyped the WHOLE SHOW and Janet killed it! It was a full-on party and I didn't want it to end! My sister and I had an AMAZING time! This was my sister's first-ever concert and she was ecstatic as I was! :) We had the time of our lives! I want to see her again!

I went to the show tonight and it was AMAZING!!! My seats werentthe best but I had a really good time. The crowd was really hype and into the ENTIRE SHOW!! The only time they sat down was the 1st wardrobe change, and the first slow song. A really good show!!! Janet was AMAZING and she looked it also. I would pay more money to see her when she comes back to the states. N yes, from what I heard Marlon Jackson was there, and I seen Skorpion(the vblogger).
Glad you had a great time :D nice to hear Marlon was probably there.

I was at the Atlanta show last night and I agree with Chanel! The crowd was hyped the WHOLE SHOW and Janet killed it! It was a full-on party and I didn't want it to end! My sister and I had an AMAZING time! This was my sister's first-ever concert and she was ecstatic as I was! :) We had the time of our lives! I want to see her again!

Where were your seats?? I went with my sister also... I wish she would come back!!! I can't wait to see her again!!
Glad you had a great time :D nice to hear Marlon was probably there.

Your Welcome!! Marlon was there.. I didn't see him though.

Where were your seats?? I went with my sister also... I wish she would come back!!! I can't wait to see her again!!

My sister and I were in the back, but we had an amazing view!! We had such an amazing time! I sang and danced all night! I was so excited that she picked "Alright" for us! :) I want to see her again, too! I hope she does more dates in ATL. One date's not enough! :D

The tickets don't seem too expensive, they are similar to her contemporaries.

Janet, her boyfriend Wissam, Marlon and his wife leave the ATL show:

Dance segments

ATL pictures:

P1010040.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010048.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Amazing pics Raz!!!! The fans are SO CLOSE!!!! :D

Yeah they are great pics, thats what I love about this tour, unlike the past she's inches infront of you, imagine if MJ did something like this, it would have been amazing :D

Yeah they are great pics, thats what I love about this tour, unlike the past she's inches infront of you, imagine if MJ did something like this, it would have been amazing :D

OH HELL YEA!!! That would've been the sh*t.... Wouldnt have been able to afford those tickets though lol

Yesterday in St Louis Janet made a change to the show, she added Call On Me to the set list, maybe as that is Nelly's hometown. Here's a video:

MJ would have been killed instantly by over-enthusiastic fans :lol:

True, but I think it would have been the most amazing experience to see him perform that close up, when you could almost put your hand out and grab him, but knowing us MJ fans, thats just what we'd do, then there'd be trouble :lol:

The hair has changed again, similar to how she had it in Asia, much better than that gelled back style:

IMG_9429.embedded.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

IMG_9525.embedded.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

IMG_9336.standalone.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

janet1.standalone.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

IMG_9491.standalone.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

St Louis videos:

(I think the dress has gone completely now, she hasn't worn it in a long time, she was having a lot of problems with it apparently, she kept standing on it, and it kept ripping...)

This review from a Rihanna fan who attended the ATL show is so funny :lol: (warning- quite a bit of swearing)

That review.. LOL! :lol: I'm not sure if everyone understood his opinion about Janet? :D

Thanks for those pics Moulin Rouge :flowers:.
She looks great, I don't know how people can complain about that catsuit, it really compliments her body, she looks in the best shape she's been in in years :woohoo: but her hair looks better when it isn't gelled like that :)

The tour continues tonight in Dallas, at the sold out Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie, I wonder if she'll keep Call On Me, as she added it in the last show.

Back