Janet's "Rock With You" Featuring Michael?

Well, from reading your comments I am fully aware that you like all the Jackson brothers, it just seems to me that you sometimes look for any reason to criticize Janet and I just think it's unecessary at times. I myself am not a big Janet Jackson fan (though I do enjoy some of her music) but I don't go in every Janet related thread criticizing her. However, you are allowed to like (or dislike) whomever and whatever you want of course and you haven't really trashed her as a person, so I take that back. Carry on :flowers:.
Well, If you check carefully, you will find me in only 2 Janet threads, I usually skip the Janet threads, but I responded in the thread where MJ fans were being asked to buy Janets music. I said NO. This is the only other thread I have entered in, because I said I don't like the idea of Janet using a title which was huge for her brother. Go search the Janets thread and come back and tell me where I am always critcising her or trashing her. I thought this was a forum for every one. Are you trying to silence me now? I muist say I am getting to feel intimidated by some folks here.

wellI think the track is actually.. "Rock with u" Not 'Rock with you'..

So no connection to Mike.. loL!

Remember Ashanti did sample MJ, in 'Rock wit' u' .. So there are 3 simular titles I can think of..

Rock with you
Rock with u
Rock Wit' u

Well, If you check carefully, you will find me in only 2 Janet threads, I usually skip the Janet threads, but I responded in the thread where MJ fans were being asked to buy Janets music. I said NO. This is the only other thread I have entered in, because I said I don't like the idea of Janet using a title which was huge for her brother. Go search the Janets thread and come back and tell me where I am always critcising her or trashing her. I thought this was a forum for every one. Are you trying to silence me now? I muist say I am getting to feel intimidated by some folks here.

Lol, of course not and I don't know why you would feel intimidated by anyone here. Anyway you obviously want to keep arguing but I really have no interest in going back and forth anymore. I've already said all I wanted to say about this. Have a nice day.

Its a good little track. Not single worthy IMO but catchy.

I think its single worthy. Its better than anything she's released since 2001 imo

anywho i think i know what the original poster is talking about...were you thinking that the whispery background vocals at some points were Mike during DSTYGE?
if so...that actually wasn't Mike that was Janet whispering "rock with you" in the background from what i can hear.

Why not? "Rock With You" is a neutal title, there are lots of songs with that name, even before MJ's song was released

Another famous one is "Rock wit U (Awww Baby)" by Ashanti. ;)

Oh come on people, can't we just admit that her brother was probably somewhere in mind when making this song? lol There's nothing wrong with that, it's a cool club song...

janet did not sample michael's song anywhere in her song....nice though

Are you kidding me? No wonder why MJ fans get **** for being, well, MJ fans. You guys act like a bunch of pissy people. You kidding me, you have problems because they have the same song title? :mellow: Please, this is why I hardly post here.

Its something that you're unfortunately have to get used to around here -_-

Oh come on people, can't we just admit that her brother was probably somewhere in mind when making this song? lol There's nothing wrong with that, it's a cool club song...

Jermaine Dupri and Neyo produced and wrote this song.

Last edited:
janet did not sample michael's song anywhere in her song....nice though

i swear those ooo oooos sound like allll nigggght..but hey...i'm sure bro would give her nothin but props..lol otherwise i really believe the artist would chase ne yo for infringement..

Back