Jermaine and Jafaar on Access Hollywood on March 30th

ExoticPrincess

Guests
Last night Access Hollywood's host Shaun Robinson said that she would be sitting down next week with Jermaine Jackson and Jafaar for an interview, she'll be asking him about the statements from Alberto to the police and obviously since Jafaar will be there, the whole 'stun gun' incident.

Re: Jermaine and Jafaar next week on Access Hollywood

Oh jeez..here we go...lets see if we will get some truth.....not!!!

Jerms shouldn't use his child like that. Please Jerms don't do it.

Could he sink lower than this?Is he disappointed his kid isn't making headlines anymore?

I don't know what to think about it.. Does Jermaine want to remind the world of the stungun disaster? How can he expose his child like that? Why?

It's like the world has forgotten about the incident and now that they aren't in headlines anymore Jerms is craving it. He should be happy that most people did not take the stun gun incident too seriously. He's really testing his luck with dragging his son along just to remind everyone about it.

Last edited:

Lord have mercy! The stun gun story is so YESTERDAY, why in the world would he want to bring THAT up again.

Anyway, you would think that he would be taking this opportunity to speak about the status of his Michael Jackson Tribute Concert. I mean, IF it really is happening (LOL), time to start getting the word out there, time to start creating some buzz. IF it's gonna happen, that is.

oh dear lol. i hope they get their stories straight b4 they go on there lol

Last edited:

Lord have mercy! The stun gun story is so YESTERDAY, why in the world would he want to bring THAT up again.

I guess it's just because it's so yesterday story, the world shouldn't forget there is a Jermaine Jackson wanting to get some spotlight on him. I just can't get out of my head his conversation with bros in "Dynasty": it's not that Jermaine likes spotlight, it's just that spotlight always finds him :)
Eh, Jermaine... somehow I don't count on any relevant informations from their appearance.

Update:

Saw the preview for the show tonight, it will be aired next week Tuesday. I saw Jaafar responding to the stun gun incident in the preview and some of what he said was that 'they are just trying to separate me from my cousins'........

Wow :mello: Could he stoop any lower?? If he feels the need to get some headlines he should for once in his life try and make it not about himself!!!!!

How about making sure the world knows what went on with Michael, tell the world that Michael needs justice and Murray should pay!! Maybe he will surprise me and talk about these things but to me THAT should be the main reason for him to get any airtime!!! Oh and ifhe talks about this so called tribute concert for more then a minute I may throw my computer out of the nearest window, and then yes Jermaine I will send u the bill for a new one!!!!

Omg, Jermaine is so silly to do this to his child, I mean for real nobody is talking about that stupid incident people forgot about it long time ago, and since nobody talks about them anymore he is craving the attention it seems. Jermaine and others should adjust to this situation the interest in Michael Jackson is not going to remain as high as it is now due to his recent passing and the Murray case there will be interest from the media/tabloid media's side I don't see tabloids or the media in general paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars 5 years from now to go on about bogus conspiracy theories. Ain't gonna happen. As sad as it is 10 years from now people will not care about what happened to Michael in 2009. and since those relatives with the exception of Janet's fading career have no career no name of themselves ppl will loose the little interest they have in them in no time. As a matter of facts it's already started. 5 to 10 years from now the media will like to hear about Michael's children not Jermaine or anyone else.

Last edited:

Omg, Jermaine is so silly to do this to his child, I mean for real nobody is talking about that stupid incident people forgot about it long time ago, and since nobody talks about them anymore he is craving the attention it seems. Jermaine and others should adjust to this situation the interest in Michael Jackson is not going to remain as high as it is now due to his recent passing and the Murray case there will be interest from the media/tabloid media's side I don't see tabloids or the media in general paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars 5 years from now to go on about bogus conspiracy theories. Ain't gonna happen. As sad as it is 10 years from now people will not care about what happened to Michael in 2009. and since those relatives with the exception of Janet's fading career have no career no name of themselves ppl will loose the little interest they have in them in no time. As a matter of facts it's already started. 5 to 10 years from now the media will like to hear about Michael's children not Jermaine or anyone else.

I'm worried about them having no boundaries,I don't know what Jermaine is capable of to keep his name or his kid's name on the news at this point.
They are there because pp aspect them to tell something about M's kids...it's pretty clear that everything we can know about the case it's on the press already,no need to have Jermaine or other family members talk about stuff they hardly know,they can't reveal anything new.
But seriously...exposing your kid to tabloids like this?I'm worried...

'they are just trying to separate me from my cousins'........
he means hes dad is worried that his will happen so they cant leach of the kids who are hiers to the billion $ empire.i bet everyone wants to be the kids best friends now

I don't undertand why he would do this when people seem to have forgotten about the incident.

he means hes dad is worried that his will happen so they cant leach of the kids who are hiers to the billion $ empire.i bet everyone wants to be the kids best friends now
Well they are their cousins....it's not their fault they ddin't see much of them before because michael was always on the movie. They live together now and are around the same ages so naturally they will be closer.

Very true Elusive, now that Michael's dead for some people those children are the next target pitiful. And obviously some even justify this behavior makes me wonder if it were Jerms or anyone else kids with the billions and Michael's kids only had limited money makes me wonder how many of these fans who believe in sharing would want them to share their money with Michaels kids. Obviously some feel they don't fit in and are not entitled to the money although last time I checked they were his children and his heirs and no one else.

Last edited:

first of all Jermaine and his son have nothing to prove to the media about nothing I just don't understand why Jermaine is even doing an interview about a few month ago incident that no body is really caring for. He needs to re-think before he goes out in the public and do interviews please take a page out of michael's life and do feed into the media and stay private.

Just another excuse for Jermaine to pimp his kid...

I just don't know what to say anymore when it comes to Jermaine. :ermm:

I pray Jermaine Jackson is going to say the following::angel:
"Jaafar is moving with me out of Havenhurst to a new location
where I'm going to parent and be responsible for my own son."

I pray Jermaine Jackson is going to say the following::angel:
"Jaafar is moving with me out of Havenhurst to a new location
where I'm going to parent and be responsible for my own son."

Brilliant..:clapping::clapping:....this is what he SHOULD be saying.

dzgfgi.jpg

after seeing the picture maybe Jaafar is getting back to his golf. He was suppose to be a good golfer the next Tiger Woods

Back