JERMAINE BEING ACCUSSED OF 1988 SEXUAL ASSUALT!!!

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
I found out today that jermaine is being accused of sexually assualting a woman in 1988 now i find it ironic that this has came bout since wade and james's story cant seem to stick

I found out today that jermaine is being accused of sexually assualting a woman in 1988 now i find it ironic that this has came bout since wade and james's story cant seem to stick

But what does this have to do with Robson and Safechuck?

People want to attack Michael. I doubt that most of the public even draw a connection to Jermaine. I other words: Why should it harm Michael if someone accuses Jermaine?

It sounds a bit crazy, I must say….

But what does this have to do with Robson and Safechuck?

People want to attack Michael. I doubt that most of the public even draw a connection to Jermaine. I other words: Why should it harm Michael if someone accuses Jermaine?
cuz the media have always gone for the jacksons they despise them any excuse to make the jacksons look bad

1988???????? 🤣🤣🤣 girl gtfoh. I was born in 91 & now she feels the time is right??? Jermaine ain't even been seen in like 10years. I think that detail channel on youtube is what's got this going. But I don't think this will go anywhere. I don't even think jermaine lives in the u.s

Huh. Just read the article on Sky News two questions:

Why report it to Berry Gordy in 1988 and not the police?

the woman alleges "Gordy withheld and concealed the acts, further perpetuating the coverup and allowing Gordy, Jackson, and others in the business relationship to continue to reap profits derived from Jackson's work and reputation for years to come"

Jermaine left Motown and signed with Arista records in 1983.

Sorry guys, but it was very hard if not impossible for women to accuse powerful men back in the day. you basically needed another powerful man on your side, and powerful men would protect powerful men. so stuff like this needs to be taken seriously even if the accusation is possibly false.

Back