Jermaine jackson drops big bucks on ferrari

Bubs

Proud Member
I found this from LSA

JERMAINE JACKSON
DROPS BIG BUCKS ON FERRARI
During MJ Jury Deliberations

1040-jermaine-jackson-ferrari-3.jpg

Jermaine Jackson may have put the cart before the Ferrari this week ... he bought this wildly expensive whip while the MJ jury was deciding whether to give his family as much as $40 billion.

Jermaine went to Calabasas Luxury Motorcars Monday to pick up the 2009 Ferrari California, which was listed at $169,995. Sources connected to Jermaine tell us he was able to wheel-and-deal the dealer down to the low 160s.

Jermaine didn't have to plunk down the entire amount. He traded in his Rolls Royce and got around $90k. We're told he paid the balance -- just over $70k.

As we reported ... if Katherine would have won her lawsuit against AEG, Jermaine and her other kids would likely have been the beneficiaries of the judgment once she died. But it was not meant to be.

The only hope left is suing Dr. Murray ... which would put him in the Ford Focus market.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/05/jermaine-jackson-ferrari-michael-verdict-aeg/#ixzz2gqIyoviN

----------------------

Maybe Roger F was right after all:
"The topic of this 1pm pow-wow: how to divvy up the billions the Jacksons expect to make reap from the wrongful death suit against AEG Live. “Jermaine is already talking about how he’s getting a new Ferrari and a Bentley,” says a source."

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/07/2...-april-to-discuss-their-share-of-aeg-billions

Ps, I wonder when he is going to take that car back as mother didn't get any money.

Whoops. looks like its going back lol. vultures or what!

Perhaps he expects the 'Jermajesty hotels and resorts' will be a mega money spinner......

lol @ their stupidity . That what happens when you plan to get rich on MIke's expense .

It may be just me, but I don't consider $70,000 to be big bucks considering the car was originally priced at over $160,000. It looks to me like he got a pretty good deal.

I hope he paid his child support. A judge is going to eat him alive

No, you all are really not nice to Jermaine!
I understand him very well.
Hasn't this Mr. Branca a Ferrari too?
This Mr. Branca who is sitting on money what owns "the family"?
And hasn't Jermaine already said on Dec. 10., 2009 to Alan Duke: "The fact is my father is the estate. He created the estate."?
And now it is almost Dec. 2013 and Mr. Branca is still sitting on money which is "family-money"?

Therefore...Is it right if the administrator of the "family-money" (and also Jermaine's money) is driving a status-symbol-sport-car whereas the co-money-owner Jermaine is driving only an ordinary Rolls, a family jalopy, and even without chauffeur?
Isn't it a sportcar makes Jermaine younger and a rolls older (look at his leather jacket. How dynamic he looks with the Ferrari in the background!)
And isn't with a sportcar the women are more impressed as with a rolls without chauffeur (maybe the women could think Jermaine is the chauffeur and could ask "Who is your emplyer?" or so...)

No, you all understand nothing, zero, from Jermaine's problems and worries!

Btw. I have 2 bycicles and need only one. I could give Jermaine the another.

It may be just me, but I don't consider $70,000 to be big bucks considering the car was originally priced at over $160,000. It looks to me like he got a pretty good deal.

Well, he did pay $70k plus a Rolls Royce....... so I guess it depends on whether the $90k was a good deal for the Roller....

I thought he might have gone for something more fuel efficient :) since the Ferrari seems to be a 'minicompact'. However, a Rolls seems to average about 15 mpg which is the same as the Ferrari in spite of it's small size.....Its a real gas guzzler and I bet the insurance is horrendous too.
(Apparently the Ferrari does 0-60 in under 4 seconds. He seems to be looking a little nervous in the photo above. Hope his reaction times are up to it)

http://www.mpgfacts.com/?did=67&year=2010

Last edited:
tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif

Jermaine not give money to their children, but he has money to buy expensive cars. Why he needs a luxury car? It seems that he is a millionaire or one of the richest men on the planet that can afford to be wasting money there. Well, he is not a millionaire, he lives only of appearances. What is the occupation of Jerma everyday? He works hard every day to have your own money and support their children and his wife? What is your job Jermaine? :fear: The guy can not even take care of his own life/children, and worse, does not have a job to have your own money and lives in the shadow and with the money from his brother. :bugeyed Some things are impossible to understand. :sigh: :doh:

For a person who does not do anything in life, lives financially at the expense of others, does not have a job ... is a lot of money. Well, a waste of money. Jerma wants to be something he is not: millionaire. Then he pretends to be and is posing rich man who has millions in the bank account. Poor Jerma..... :sigh:

Last edited:
Somehow, I don't think Jermaine bought this car because he was expecting money from the AEG case. He traded his Rolls and paid 70, if we are to believe that tabloid. He is in a zipped-up jacket when it is fairly mild now, so is this a recent photo?

I was thinking more along the lines of Jermaine thinking that people would say they are waiting for that money, so to show that the money is not important to him, he goes out and buys this expensive car. I wonder why he is buying it in the area where his mother lives, though? Why not in Beverly Hills or some other area?

I guess that child support was paid again. May he got the money in the same way he did last year, when his mother went to the estate to ask for a loan. Actually, I would rather hear more Randy crying stories.

Yes, it is a recent picture. The article said he picked the car up on Monday so it could have been taken on that day or later. Jermaine lives in Calabasas (so does Tito). That's probably why he bought it there.

I wonder if we'll see a $70K loan given to Katherine on the next Estate accounting........

Yes, it is a recent picture. The article said he picked the car up on Monday so it could have been taken on that day or later. Jermaine lives in Calabasas (so does Tito). That's probably why he bought it there.

Thanks for clarifying. I did not realize they lived in that area as well, so the boys really do have good incomes. Maybe Jermaine does have money, but simply decided he would not pay his child support?

Jermaine should still get royalties from his Jackson 5, Jacksons, and solo recordings. It may not be hundreds of thousands a year, but it should pay his bills.

Actually I never read or comment things about the family matters, simply because I don't know anything about it.
I wonder how some of you know about the loan(s) etc ..is this being confirmed? And of course I've heard about the fact Jermaine didn't pay childsupport, but do we know for sure how much and is he still neglecting this?

I just wanted to be sure before make comments about him buying a car ...after all people buy cars all the time, which they take a loan for easily, maybe not $70.000 dollar cars, but a electric FORD FOCUS already coast $52.000 in our country.

Last edited:
KATHERINE JACKSON PISSED THAT JERMAINE BOUGHT THAT FERRARI!

Katherine Jackson feels like SHE'S been taken for a ride ... by her debt-plagued son Jermaine, who plunked down a huge amount of cash on a Ferrari ... sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ.

As we reported ... Jermaine spent more than $160,000 on a Ferrari smack in the middle of jury deliberations in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial -- perhaps banking on the fact that his mom would come into a boatload of cash.

We're told Katherine is livid because she has recently bailed him out of debt. We're told Jermaine's baby mama Alejandra came to him for rent but he didn't have the cash, so Katherine anted up. She feels it's totally irresponsible of Jermaine to spend $70,000 for the car (he got around $90k for the Rolls he traded in) when he can't pay his bills or his child support.

What's more ... we're told Katherine is griping that she was talked into filing the wrongful death lawsuit by Jermaine and Randy, and she's experiencing a pretty severe case of buyer's remorse

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2h3jrrs2n

KATHERINE JACKSON PISSED THAT JERMAINE BOUGHT THAT FERRARI!

Katherine Jackson feels like SHE'S been taken for a ride ... by her debt-plagued son Jermaine, who plunked down a huge amount of cash on a Ferrari ... sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ.

As we reported ... Jermaine spent more than $160,000 on a Ferrari smack in the middle of jury deliberations in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial -- perhaps banking on the fact that his mom would come into a boatload of cash.

We're told Katherine is livid because she has recently bailed him out of debt. We're told Jermaine's baby mama Alejandra came to him for rent but he didn't have the cash, so Katherine anted up. She feels it's totally irresponsible of Jermaine to spend $70,000 for the car (he got around $90k for the Rolls he traded in) when he can't pay his bills or his child support.

What's more ... we're told Katherine is griping that she was talked into filing the wrongful death lawsuit by Jermaine and Randy, and she's experiencing a pretty severe case of buyer's remorse

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2h3jrrs2n

Sad facts is that we all know where Katherine's money comes from.

Sad facts is that we all know where Katherine's money comes from.

I thought Katherine had no money, that she received an allowance each month?
So basically she's rich if she paid everything for Jermaine.
In any case, nice to know that she does not need the money for herself.

He looks terrible not paying child support and people try to make out that Michael was a bad father because his kids wore masks when out with him. It was just for their protection and we all hear how celebrities complain how that paps and so on treat their kids. It also looks bad that he did this while the jury were deciding.

Thanks for clarifying. I did not realize they lived in that area as well, so the boys really do have good incomes. Maybe Jermaine does have money, but simply decided he would not pay his child support?
Technically no, Jermaine used to live in Michael's Hayvenhurst house for years if not decades after moving in there in the early 90s with baby mama Margaret Marlondo, when he and Margaret split she moved out in the mid 90s with her two sons, but he remained in there screwing Alejandro who was already at the 'baby dump' (due to Randy). He lived there with Alejandro and his shared kids with Randy until the mid to late 00s. I believe he moved out sometime eiher in 2004/05 or 2006/2007 when he got with Halima. This is well documented btw, maybe some fans who were around during that time remember this ****ery, we used to have laugh riots on the old KOP board at his expense, I guess some things aren't meant to change.

I'm guessing they got a 5 figure sum for their US leg of the 'tour', since they were somewhat able to sell tickets in theatres at least in the big cities, I highly doubt they got much for their European leg tho comsidering most of their settings were tiny theatre's and mostly club type pf settings which ended up being canceled anyway. I'm not sure where they performed in the UK, but I'm guessing their dates there must have fared a bit better than in mainland Europe since some seem to actually be able to get their first names right, unlike in other European countries where they known as 'Michael Jackson's brothers'.

Eta: I guess that's (MJ brothers) what they are majorly known for/ known as.

Back