Jermaine Jackson: 'Michael Would Die Over Again If He Heard What They Were Doing'

Pez Dann ?@Pezdann

Jermaine - "If MJ wanted this stuff out, he'd have put it out"...Same applies for TII single, that you happily laid down vocals for in 09?!

Pez Dann ?@Pezdann

Jermaine - "If MJ wanted this stuff out, he'd have put it out"...Same applies for TII single, that you happily laid down vocals for in 09?!

^^He is wise young man:D
and more true and wise words from him
I'm also waiting for someone....anyone...to point me to where in Michael's Will it says that the family need to be consulted on projects.

Last time I checked Michael stopped consulting Jermaine when.........Well, I don't think he ever consulted him period

A bill for mind bleach is being sent to your postbox.
Jerms's bdayis 11 dec and it's his big 60.

:rollin:

We all need bottles and bottles of this stuff:
brain-bleach.jpg

Jermaine's interview with Snoop

I have to say, I spent more time looking at his hairline, and wondering whether the black marker was used or is it tattooed like that:cheeky:

He once again goes on about how J5 was the foundation for MJ and Janet.
He also goes on about going to hospital and seeing CM there and thinking there is something funny about him, they still don't know what happen to Michael,he feels CM is just a paw and there is more than CM involved, and to kill Michael Jackson and do only 2 years in jail is unheard of:bugeyed:

So he is basically saying that if you kill just everyday Joe, you get 2 years, but if you kill Michael Jackson, you should get more jail time. I'm sure people disagree with Jermaine and shouldn't kept that to himself.

Jermaine's interview with Snoop

I have to say, I spent more time looking at his hairline, and wondering whether the black marker was used or is it tattooed like that:cheeky:

He once again goes on about how J5 was the foundation for MJ and Janet.
He also goes on about going to hospital and seeing CM there and thinking there is something funny about him, they still don't know what happen to Michael,he feels CM is just a paw and there is more than CM involved, and to kill Michael Jackson and do only 2 years in jail is unheard of:bugeyed:

So he is basically saying that if you kill just everyday Joe, you get 2 years, but if you kill Michael Jackson, you should get more jail time. I'm sure people disagree with Jermaine and shouldn't kept that to himself.

If someone killed Jermaine, I would pardon him , he would not even need to spend two years in jail.

Oprah had an agenda and she got to it when she said "in 2014 some fans were outraged when a hologram of Michael appeared..." "That same week Xscape was released..."

She could had said some fans were thrilled (because many were) but she chose to go the negative route to give Jerm a chance to shade the Estate. If she had done her research she would know that MJ did not want to work with J4, did not want them in his affairs, and would not have consulted the family about ANYTHING having to do with his music or his image.

Jerm and others are trying to poison the public, the media, and most importantly, Michael"s children against everything the Estate does.

As fans we don't always agree, but we have to show the world that we do not think that the Jackson family should be in charge of MJ's legacy. Support MJ's projects.

Oprah had an agenda and she got to it when she said "in 2014 some fans were outraged when a hologram of Michael appeared..." "That same week Xscape was released..."

She could had said some fans were thrilled (because many were) but she chose to go the negative route to give Jerm a chance to shade the Estate. If she had done her research she would know that MJ did not want to work with J4, did not want them in his affairs, and would not have consulted the family about ANYTHING having to do with his music or his image.

Jerm and others are trying to poison the public, the media, and most importantly, Michael"s children against everything the Estate does.

As fans we don't always agree, but we have to show the world that we do not think that the Jackson family should be in charge of MJ's legacy. Support MJ's projects.

The bolded part, good thinking.
I didn't realise the timing or the way she is speaking is like she too has something against the estate?
I was wondering if she has spoken privately to KJ and KJ has told her all sort of things against the estate, so Opie is on her mission to support KJ?

Jermaine trying to poison the public, media and MJ's kids. The only one I'm worried is PPB, media or the public don't listen to him anyway, and he should look in the mirror and ask whose fault is that.

I'm going to need gallons brain bleach to get the thought of Jac fam being in charge of Michael's estate and what they would have done out of my head:bugeyed

A gentle spirit huh, Oprah needs to get herself a copy of Jermaine on Celebrity Wife Swap. He had a huge temper tantrum just because he didn't agree with what the "celebrity" wife swap lady wanted to do. Then Jermaine wanted nothing further to do with the producer's of the show. What a drama queen.

And what is with Jermaine rewriting history. Michael went on, professionally speaking, with a solo career, that to this day, is still popular. Michael would never have gone on a show with Oprah Winfrey about "where he is today," like Jermaine is now doing.

Jermaine keep promoting that bottled water, because you don't have much else going on in your career, except living in the shadow of your brother, Michael Jackson. And leave the Estate of Michael Jackson. It is okay for them to make mistakes, but if you got your hands on anything related to your brother, Michael, it would hit the skids, much like your own Career. And that's my two cents worth!

Jermanie...always leaves me with the urge to wash my eyes and ears out.

It made her career and thats how she thanked him.

and im gonna copy a post from kop where a poster hit the nail on the head by saying it shows how jerk is totally emotionally detached from his bro that he would even use phrases such ad die all over again. how many of us cannot even say the D word in the same breath

im gonna copy a post from kop where a poster hit the nail on the head by saying it shows how jerk is totally emotionally detached from his bro that he would even use phrases such ad die all over again. how many of us cannot even say the D word in the same breath

Exactly! Remember this is the guy so narcissistic and emotionally detached from MJ that he used the passing of his bro as an opportunity to give himself the spotlight ONLY MINUTES after MJ's passing was made official in the emergency room. There was absolutely NO REASON FOR JERM to be the one to publicly announce MJ's untimely loss, when it's usually the attending doctor at the hospital or a hospital official or maybe a family lawyer that would make that kind of announcement about a high profile person. (Of course Oxman suspiciously was too busy giving interviews to CNN/MSNBC saying MJs cardiac arrest was due to MJ being a drug addict well before his passing was announced.)

Then Jerm just had to have a solo spot during MJ's memorial, which he was later tacky enough to boast about on his website with claims to the effect that critics were impressed with his performance in front of the millions/billion memorial service viewers. As his ex Margaret's book described, Jerm has long been taking MJ's difficulties as opportunities to turn the spotlight on to himself, self-proclaiming himself MJ's spokesperson without MJ's consent and supposedly MJ's "backbone" when MJ wasn't even really speaking to him. The backbone thing always annoyed me because it sounded like he was implying MJ was spineless, when clearly MJ was the strongest one in that family.

Last edited:
I agree DC10,
Jerm-man wanted the spotlight at the hospital and at MJ’s memorial. I watched him try as hard as he could to work up and squeeze out a tear at Staple Center. It was pathetic.

Jermanie...always leaves me with the urge to wash my eyes and ears out.

That's why I don't watch or listen. I'll take everyone's word for it that he's full of shit in those clips, because he always has been.

This is how I feel after seeing/hearing his name, ONLY. . . :rofl:

Obamamofoscantbeserious_zpsb635c28d.jpg

Backbone is as ridiculous as it comes. for that you have to have a relationship with someone. they are prepared to lie so much to make themselves look good to the gen public who are clueless about that family and mj.

i always remember london 07 when jerk was in london at the same time as mj. and we were there to see mike. he was coming up to us and other fans outside the dorchester hotel (mj wasnt staying there) asking us if we knew where mj was staying as he was due to have dinner with him that night (he claimed) he was acting all concerned cause he didnt know where he was to try and get info from fans. of course he was lieing as i think he might know where mj was staying if they were having dinner together! just a ploy to find out where mj was so no doubt he could hassle him. tight nit my ass.

Backbone is as ridiculous as it comes. for that you have to have a relationship with someone. they are prepared to lie so much to make themselves look good to the gen public who are clueless about that family and mj.

i always remember london 07 when jerk was in london at the same time as mj. and we were there to see mike. he was coming up to us and other fans outside the dorchester hotel (mj wasnt staying there) asking us if we knew where mj was staying as he was due to have dinner with him that night (he claimed) he was acting all concerned cause he didnt know where he was to try and get info from fans. of course he was lieing as i think he might know where mj was staying if they were having dinner together! just a ploy to find out where mj was so no doubt he could hassle him. tight nit my ass.

Maybe he likes to think himself that he was Michael's backbone, but certainly Michael didn't think so, otherwise Jermaine would have called him directly and asked where to meet:smilerolleyes:
Note, he later claimed MJ didn't own mobile phone:cheeky:

Maybe mj told him he didnt have a phone lol maybe he should have taken the hint

he sounds like janet arvizo. there were no phones despite ringing everyone and anyone whike been held hostage

Last edited:
Maybe he likes to think himself that he was Michael's backbone, but certainly Michael didn't think so, otherwise Jermaine would have called him directly and asked where to meet:smilerolleyes:
Note, he later claimed MJ didn't own mobile phone:cheeky:

LOL! You nailed it right there. :phone: Jermie can't take a hint. :beatit: Just Beat it!:moonwalk

About Jerm going on about being Michael's backbone Michael had more backbone then his entire family. Jermaine wasn't paying MJ's bill's MJ was paying Jermaine's so who had the backbone? What a pathetic excuse for a brother he is.

Not only Jerms is a poor excuse of a brother Victory...

I guess as long as there are people willing to waste money on him, he won't shut the fuk off!

Backbone is as ridiculous as it comes... they are prepared to lie so much to make themselves look good to the gen public who are clueless about that family and mj.

i always remember london 07 when jerk was in london at the same time as mj. and we were there to see mike. he was coming up to us and other fans outside the dorchester hotel (mj wasnt staying there) asking us if we knew where mj was staying as he was due to have dinner with him that night (he claimed)... just a ploy to find out where mj was so no doubt he could hassle him. tight nit my ass.

I guess everyone was as irritated as me with the "backbone" nonsense, because it was untrue and insulting (implying that MJ was so weak and spineless that MJ NEEDED Jerm to be his backbone). The story about Mr. Backbone asking fans in London where MJ was staying reminds me of the story from one of the earlier bodyguards, who said hotel staff called him to say the MJ's bros just walked into the lobby and asked if staff should send them up to MJ's room. The guard said that MJ told him absolutely not and for staff to not even let the bros know he was staying in the hotel. The guard said he wasn't sure why MJ was hiding, but that MJ told him how the bros always hounded him to tour with them. I also remember a story of MJ hiding out from them in a van. Poor thing.

As much as Jerm loves attention, it's no surprise that he seemed to love accepting several of MJ's posthumous awards, complete with Jerm bringing his own kids onstage and introducing them.

Last edited:
Victory22;4037923 said:
I agree DC10,
Jerm-man wanted the spotlight at the hospital and at MJ’s memorial. I watched him try as hard as he could to work up and squeeze out a tear at Staple Center. It was pathetic.

I'm glad I did not see either of those things. I would have smashed my television set. Jermaine never fails to get on my nerves with his grandstanding attitude. Sometimes he really needs to stop talking, in my opinion. But he never can keep his mouth shut. And he thinks he can tell people he has no business with how to do their job. Sometimes I think he has some very serious issues.

Last edited:
Back