Jermaine Jackson on Larry King June 25,2010

Wow...... :bugeyed Sorry! :unsure:
I didnt mean to be rude, seriously!!
I was just pointing the fact!!

I hate the media sometimes. They confuse people and dont get the fact straight!! Booooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy I feel terrible when I think Michael went through it his entire life!! :no: :( :swoon:

I dont know how he managed it and didnt go completely completely completely crazy! :(

Too much for one single person!! :bugeyed

MJ was barely paying his own bills when he died, so I am pretty sure he wasn't taking care anyone. Do you remember about the reports of Havenhurst being foreclosed and Janet having to step in and save her family's home?

In addition, I am pretty sure MOST of the Jackson's were doing their own thing including Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, latoya, Rebbie and def Janet whether it was music or other endevors. I don't believe the Jackson family is as broke as the media been selling. Do they have millions? Prob not, but they are most likely like alot more comfortable than you and I .

Do you always believe everything you read or just when it suits?

MJ was barely paying his own bills when he died, so I am pretty sure he wasn't taking care anyone. Do you remember about the reports of Havenhurst being foreclosed and Janet having to step in and save her family's home?

In addition, I am pretty sure MOST of the Jackson's were doing their own thing including Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, latoya, Rebbie and def Janet whether it was music or other endevors. I don't believe the Jackson family is as broke as the media been selling. Do they have millions? Prob not, but they are most likely like alot more comfortable than you and I .

MJ OWNS the Encino property(and many others) I'm pretty sure that he could have sold it for what? 10millions? 15 millions?20?...and kicked everyone OUT,him mum,his bros' ex wife and their 11 kids,all the assistants and their mamas to *pay his bills*.....but he didn't,as far as i see it,this is called help...
Do you think Janet would have allowed 20 ppl to live in her place?or Latoya?do you think they can/will buy a 15 million dollar property for them?pssshh puhlease.....

Back