Jermaine's Twin Girls?

MJGirl1215

Proud Member
Okay, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but didn't Jermaine and Halima have a set of twin girls named Mecca and Medina after Michael passed away? I could have sworn that they did, but now, there's no mention of the girls anywhere. Plus, on Celebrity Wife Swap, Halima says that she has no children. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what happened.

I don't think so-I think I would have remembered that. The only kids you see with Jermaine are the youngest boys-Jaffar and Jermajesty-that were living at Hayvenhurst. I watched that show (stupid) and I thought I heard her say that she was Jermaine's second wife, but I thought she was his third. So I could be wrong.

Once their "marriage" ended, Jermaine claimed that he was not legally married to Alejandra- Randy's Babies Mama and he considers Margaret just his babies mama that he lived with for a few years.

Many Muslim men have more than one wife, so it wouldn't surprise if Jermaine is still legally married to any of his previous partners. I also read about those twin babies with Halima. Unless it was invented by tabloids and it wasn't true.

Halima did not have twins. Jermaine stated in an interview that he would like to have twin girls and that he would name them Mecca and Medina to which Halima replied "if God blesses us" or something like that.

Back