Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson :'(

Jordan Chandler will not confess he won’t throw himself into jail he got the money and ran away but extreme guilt will follow him wherever he goes.

Jordan Chandler will not confess he won’t throw himself into jail he got the money and ran away but extreme guilt will follow him wherever he goes.

yep too right he wont confess....THE LIL WIMP HE IS!

i dont blame jordan chandler for what he did... i blame his father... this boy just did what his father told him to do... i bet he knew he was wrong but he was afraid to admit it... kids do almost everything what their parents tell them... i guess thats what happened here...

If the bastards didn't feel guilt when Michael went through the recent trial, then they won't feel guilt now.

I don't see the point now! He is gone forever! So it doesn't matter anymore! It won't make him feel better...or things get better!
I don't really blame Chandler! But I blame his father!

nope in my opinion his father has to go to jail... remeber jordan was a KID back then... i dont blame him... i blame his father! he is the bastard!
I certainly blame Jordan. I blame him for being quiet for so long. He hasn't been a blameless and helpless kid for a LONG LONG time.
Keeping quiet about something while seeing an innocent man suffer is just as bad.
Like father, like son. I don't expect either of them to come out clean about anything.
They've got nothing to gain and everything to lose.

This lying kid, the trial, yes they tried to destroy Michael through lies. And yes, whenever the media talks about Michael, they say "it left a permanent stain on Michael's image", or "Michael's fan base has been tested to the limits". The funny thing, though, is that the fans were never going to leave his side, and the even funnier thing is that even if Michael did lose some 'supporters' (i.e. haters) during the trial, this so-called "washed up, dethroned King of Pop" as the media called him, still had more fans than the next top 10 most popular music artists put together! in its 'tributes', the media has been portraying Michael's life as the transformation of a young boy into a twisted, hated monster. the funny thing is that the media is blind to the fact that millions of people loved this incredible man, and than despite the media's power of manipulation, they failed miserably in their attempt to destroy Michael's image. He lives forever.

nope in my opinion his father has to go to jail... remeber jordan was a KID back then... i dont blame him... i blame his father! he is the bastard!

I certainly blame Jordan. I blame him for being quiet for so long. He hasn't been a blameless and helpless kid for a LONG LONG time.

You both are right!

And the media doesn´t respond to this, to make this an official statement!!

especially for all those people who think he was a you know what!!

Basically if he talks he loses the $. The gag order is still in effect. Michael's passing doesn't nullify it.

YES IT DOES... the agreement is over once one passes away. He wont loose the money but he cant sell the story either. Didn't he give evidence in 2005? if so he will be charged for purgery and prosecutor will be done for using false evidence

YES IT DOES... the agreement is over once one passes away. He wont loose the money but he cant sell the story either. Didn't he give evidence in 2005? if so he will be charged for purgery and prosecutor will be done for using false evidence

I so wish that would happen...

they are both guilty. if my parents would tell me to say such bs i would def not do that. i would be shocked what kind of parents i have and LEAVE. maybe i would have told everything to michael and he.d become my new father lol
but they are def both guilty and having a happy life now with the money..
pff

I don't believe either Jordan or Gavin will ever come forward and tell the truth. Think about it. Whether they were young or not, they weren't brave enough to fight against it before, why would they now? Imagine the death threats and hate that would be sent their way. They'd have to change their names and be put under some kind of police protection.

Back