Joy Behar needs to be boycotted

Re: Joy Behar needs to be boycott

I never liked her.

^^^^

I'll 2nd.

I rememeber when Whoopi was saying how she would allow her children to be alone with Michael because she has before and she knows he would never hurt them, Ms. Thang makes a stupid remark saying "In most cases the molestor thinks they are helping the children" I wanted to hit her so bad.

Joy is obnoxious and she gets on my nerves, all she does is talk crap with her annoying voice. She is really rude, I remember after Halle Berry won the Oscar she was talking crap about how can Halle consider herself a black woman when she's half white.

She needs help, I don't like her and I don't like Elizabeth.

Yep, I remember her saying that about molestors. I cringed (not for molestors but for Michael). Thank goodness for sensible and fair minded (most of the time) Whoopi.

Joy grew up in my Brooklyn neighborhood but guys, I hope you don't think we all speak with that annoying accent, heh!

Newspaper Sun Sentinel Miami Florida:
Headed by programs hosted by Jane Velez Mitchell, Joy Behar and Nancy Grace, HLN was up 12 percent in prime time to 660,000, which contributed to a 13 percent gain overall to an average tune-in of 330,000.
There is no hope these ladies have won out with their message of hate.

Re: Joy Behart needs to be boycott

She should be ashamed, for still spreading so much venom at her age.
I agree. How can you have that much hatred when you should be at an age when you're supposed to be mellowing out?

And I am sick to death of her talking about how she hates sex, (staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to end, type of comments) and yet she'll mention "Mr. Buzzy", (or however she puts it) all.the.time. She mentioned it today. What kind of anti-social person prefers a "device" to a living, breathing man who is RIGHT THERE?

I don't know how Steve stands her. :rolleyes2:

Headed by programs hosted by Jane Velez Mitchell, Joy Behar and Nancy Grace, HLN was up 12 percent in prime time to 660,000, which contributed to a 13 percent gain overall to an average tune-in of 330,000.

:puke: Something is really wrong with our culture today. People like Joy Behar are only a symptom of the problem.

I like The View, for Sherri and Whoopi though. I can't stand Joy, and I'm partial to Elizabeth and Barbra. Joy doesn't deserve her own show either, it's actually really boring and she's not that funny. Only a matter of time until CNN drops her.

Yep, I remember her saying that about molestors. I cringed (not for molestors but for Michael). Thank goodness for sensible and fair minded (most of the time) Whoopi.

Joy grew up in my Brooklyn neighborhood but guys, I hope you don't think we all speak with that annoying accent, heh!

I'm from Brooklyn too
Joy is a disgrace

Some perspective...they have an audience of 660,000 watching their shows.

Over 1 BILLION people watched MJ's memorial.

Nearly 25 million copies of his albums have sold in the last 6 months.

$250 million was grossed for a movie of just his rehearsal footage.

750,000 tickets were BOUGHT for his concert in a matter of hours. How many tickets would Joy and the gang ever hope to sell? EVen if they charged $1 a piece for them, they couldn't get a fraction of the tickets sold that MJ did.

In other words, they have an insignificant audience for their insignificant talents. We all know NO ONE is universally appreciated. But on a whole, the numbers show MJ was a helluva a lot more so than those clowns. They're not worth getting upset over. It would give them too much pleasure and sense of importance.

I'm from Brooklyn too
Joy is a disgrace

Hi fellow Brooklynite! :)

Joy makes me laugh often, I must be honest. She is the comic relief on that show (The view) and without her it would be pretty dull in my honest opinion. However, her negative and suspicious attitude towards Michael is pretty annoying and the disrespect she showed and encouraged towards him and his children on her own HLN show was uncalled for so I agree with the fans here. Let her and CNN know how you feel. I did. I rarely watch her nighttime show unless there's some really interesting guest on.

Back